PDA

View Full Version : FAO Bray Wanderers FC

dancinpants
01/03/2004, 7:20 PM
Ye f*ckers better get yer act together this season,and keep those Ballybofey sheep molesters down this season again.

Roo69
03/03/2004, 9:46 AM
Yeah, we should give it a real go this season. We look great going forward, but im a little concerened about our defence at the moment - 8 goals conceeded in 3 pre-season games. Hopefully it just rustiness at this stage ! weve only been back 2 or so weeks so they should get it sorted out.

We've brought in some very useful players, while loosing Zayed and Forsyth. But i reckon the pain of last season will push the team on this season and we'll win it with Harps 2nd and UCD 3rd

dancinpants
03/03/2004, 7:55 PM
So all in all youd say youse have a stronger team this season?....if so happy days...coz the Harps fans seem a bit nervy about the lack of incoming tranfers,while a good few have gone.If it stays like that i would nt be surprised if Kildare pushed them into third.

Roo69
04/03/2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by dancinpants
So all in all youd say youse have a stronger team this season?....if so happy days...coz the Harps fans seem a bit nervy about the lack of incoming tranfers,while a good few have gone.If it stays like that i would nt be surprised if Kildare pushed them into third.

Yeah i reckon we do have a stronger squad than last season, Grogan is as good if not better than Zayed - he just needs to stay injury free ! We have also brought in some great youngsters, re-signed all last season players, and also brought back Graham Lawlor from the north. Things are looking good for the Seagulls at the moment !

Schumi
04/03/2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by dancinpants
i would nt be surprised if Kildare pushed them into third. OI! You seem to have forgotten about the team that's going to win the division!