PDA

View Full Version : Asian Bookies

JC_GUFC
10/11/2009, 3:19 PM
Does anyone have an account with any of the Asian bookies?

188bet
Sbobet
IBCbet

etc.

Can anyone recommend one over another? 188bet seem to have the best opening bonus - what are limits like on bets?

Probably the worst time to open one with the end of the season happening now!

eL Bettor
11/11/2009, 11:14 PM
Hi JC
I have accounts with the 188bet and sbobet.
Cant remember what or any bonuses I got but their homepages should always tell their opening offers.
Bets are as good as unlimited, and winning accounts are NEVER restricted.
I dont know if you know how asian bookies operate but will try give an example.
If they had Shelbourne at 2.7 to win v Fingal with a max stake of €1000 (which is possible), every €200 placed on Shelbourne will knock perhaps 0.01 off their price, in other words if you bet the max €1000 on them their price will fall afterwards to 2.65 and you can then bet a full €1000 again at 2.65.
They also bet in running on a riduclous amount of games and by ridiculous I mean 90-95% of all LOI games.
If you are going for one over the other, I would take sbobet as they are first with the Irish prices, often with some great early value, their odds compilers aint the best or generally dont need to be as the money constantly dictates the market price but they do need to set the initial odds which can sometimes be way out of line to the existing price with the European bookies.

As for withdrawing, 100% reliable. I use moneybookers for both and never had to send ID or anything, not that anyone would need a second account, other than to abuse the bonus promotion.

brianw82
12/11/2009, 2:58 PM
Good stuff eL, might just open an account with Sbobet myself after that! :)

JC_GUFC
13/11/2009, 7:51 AM
Just had a look there and they'll all virtually the same price on tonight's match (SBObet, IBCbet, 12bet and 188bet)

SBObet don't seem to have any opening offer - 188bet give you a 30% deposit bonus up to €111 - a deposit of €370 gets you the full amount.