PDA

View Full Version : Good riddance to bad rubbish

Shiba
07/11/2009, 4:19 PM
I see Connor has gone from Dundalk with his usual Bull and arrogance.Hope the F**K he goes and leaves the league alone now .He and his style of management has no place in any league!

Wher will his mercenries be playing next year...

sligofan4ever
07/11/2009, 4:21 PM
Sean Connor's style of play could leave you with more red cards than you have points!

Sean Connor - Bringing Harpal Singh,Darren Mansaram,Liam Burns and Chris Turner to you since 2006.

Shiba
07/11/2009, 6:44 PM
Nothing to do with Rovers.

Past manager! All to do with Rovers.Especially when he makes reference to us in his press release.

1st time post
07/11/2009, 6:53 PM
My 2 cents on the guy taken from a differnt thread..........

For what its worth i think the guy did a decent job and credit goes to any fella who talked himself into a budget to get us out of the rut that was the graveyard and that we would probably not in a Cup Final or had a european adventure this year if it wasnt for him.

I think most of the hatred for him in Sligo tends to come from the manner in which he left the club. I remember on the Tuesday night in Derry after we got thumped in the semi-final replay and youd think by the fellas actions he was here for years to come but by the Thursday he was gone. Also the way he acted in actively promoting himself for the Bohs job in the weeks up until he left was disgusting. I remember having breakfeast in Sligo on the Saturday morning of a cup quarter-final against Killester in 06 and seeing two Rovers players eating their breakfest over the papers with quizzical looks on their faces and the main story bout the game was Sean Connor questioning why he hadnt beem approached bout the Bohs job, he had the best credentials etc.....Now what sort of message is that supposed to send to your players, the fans, the whole town in fact on the morning of what at the time was one of our biggest games in years. That was about 2 months before he left and needless to say we drew 0-0 that night and scraped thru the replay against a non-league team. I think that story jus about sums the guy up.
Glad he was here but glad hes gone if that makes any sense!!

Well Red
07/11/2009, 7:32 PM
I see Connor has gone from Dundalk with his usual Bull and arrogance.Hope the F**K he goes and leaves the league alone now .He and his style of management has no place in any league!

Wher will his mercenries be playing next year...

I wish you had not started this new thread as it will go on and on about a guy we all dislike, so just ignore him. Its nothing got to do with us, he will be soon three clubs away from us and soon four clubs away from us if you follow me.
Lets direct our messages to a fantastic Rovers side who have done us proud by mostly playing good football.

Shiba
07/11/2009, 8:12 PM
Got it in one.

Are we not interested in our past good or BAD(Just For the Record Never Liked the MAN)

foxfordred
07/11/2009, 8:14 PM
turner has signed pre contract agreement with shamrock rovers

Shiba
07/11/2009, 8:16 PM
I wish you had not started this new thread as it will go on and on about a guy we all dislike, so just ignore him. Its nothing got to do with us, he will be soon three clubs away from us and soon four clubs away from us if you follow me.
Lets direct our messages to a fantastic Rovers side who have done us proud by mostly playing good football.

I agree with most of it.But when he left his previous clubs in a better state than when he joined I was taken back