PDA

View Full Version : bohs MATCH

naoise kennedy
07/11/2009, 9:37 AM
very good performance by our younger and first time players, unlucky for kane about that goal otherwise no issues,, reyes looked a bit shakey at times but was ok .. great to get his goal.. no 8 ian touhy i think also looked promising,, ok we still don't have our attacking strenght but all in all they looked good...

Fair play to most of the bhoys fan, there was a good atmosphere about them (trouble aside) also they brought a huge crowd.. on another note rumours around about skippy going to them if it's correct it would be a great and deserved move for him..

Roo69
07/11/2009, 10:40 AM
very good performance by our younger and first time players, unlucky for kane about that goal otherwise no issues,, reyes looked a bit shakey at times but was ok .. great to get his goal.. no 8 ian touhy i think also looked promising,, ok we still don't have our attacking strenght but all in all they looked good...

Fair play to most of the bhoys fan, there was a good atmosphere about them (trouble aside) also they brought a huge crowd.. on another note rumours around about skippy going to them if it's correct it would be a great and deserved move for him..

Yeah Skippy will be leaving us at the end of the season alright, he thought he was leaving last season but had no takers. If were honest, he is too good to be playing at our level week in week out. Easily our player of the season and with Murphy leaving Bohs, Skippy would be a great replacement for him for Bohs.

No stopping a pitch invasion with a crowd of that size in fairness, moronic is either club gets fined for the pitch invasion.

MOD EDIT: Unsourced comments on Bohs fans removed

superfrank
07/11/2009, 11:05 AM
Roo69, I'll give you leeway because the previous warning only said starting a thread about the Bohs match.

Now, noone else has any excuse. Posting or starting a thread on the Bohs fans, without a link to an external source, will be deleted and infracted.

Roo69
07/11/2009, 11:13 AM
Roo69, I'll give you leeway because the previous warning only said starting a thread about the Bohs match.

Now, noone else has any excuse. Posting or starting a thread on the Bohs fans, without a link to an external source, will be deleted and infracted.

SuperFrank, are you actually serious ? It's in all the match reports in the papers and there is even a picture of the ripped up seats in the papers, no need for any leeway or warnings

http://www.sportsfile.com/id/384627/

EDIT: Also from rte.ie

"The match was somewhat marred just after the hour when a section of supporters caused a five-minute stoppage.
A number of seats were thrown on to the pitch, which led to a delay as stewards and GardaĆ­ got the situation under control."

superfrank
07/11/2009, 11:25 AM
You provided a source. That's all you had to do.

KK77
09/11/2009, 9:05 AM

Like Roo saw this http://www.sportsfile.com/id/384627/

Sure the trouble was also mentioned on rte during the Pats v Rovers match.

BohDiddley
12/11/2009, 12:04 PM

Won't comment on the incident, as all I saw was the shameful throwing of seats. But it's refreshing to see a bit of perspective, in contrast to today's Bray People, it seems.
Hope you guys can stay up, btw.

Riddickcule
15/11/2009, 2:55 PM
My mate was saying he was on the Dart coming back from town that friday, he mentioned to me full of bohs supporters (he's not a loi fan) staring him out of it, he was ****ting his knickers....