PDA

View Full Version : There is still hope!

Weatherman
06/11/2009, 11:33 AM
Bray could get a play off spot if Derry get relegated after the meetings tomorrow! Keep the faith!

tippex
06/11/2009, 11:49 AM
it looks that way alright.
It's not the way I would like for us to potentially stay up but at this stage I'd take anything.
Thought if it was to happen it would be because of corks shenanigans.

Roo69
06/11/2009, 12:48 PM
We are officially on stand by to play Drogheda on Tuesday night.

tippex
06/11/2009, 1:37 PM
Away or home?

Hulsey
06/11/2009, 1:47 PM
If it happens it would be in Drogheda as they finished above us.

And if theres even a shred of a chance of this happening if I was Gormley I'd put out a reserve side tonight

tippex
06/11/2009, 1:50 PM
yep have to agree with that on putting out a reserve side.
Would foran be back for tuesday?
Would we have any suspension worries for tuesday that tonight would be taking care of?

Hulsey
06/11/2009, 2:22 PM
yep have to agree with that on putting out a reserve side.
Would foran be back for tuesday?
Would we have any suspension worries for tuesday that tonight would be taking care of?

Website has it down as Foran out tonight and Mc Cabe doubtfull so no suspensions. Hopefully Forans available if the playoff happens, our defense is always much better when he plays.

Roo69
06/11/2009, 2:31 PM
Website has it down as Foran out tonight and Mc Cabe doubtfull so no suspensions. Hopefully Forans available if the playoff happens, our defense is always much better when he plays.

Agreed, our defence is better with Deggsy in it, hopefully he will be back if we get the game on Tuesday. But i know he has been struggling for a while with it, it's almost play a game, miss a game with him at the moment.

centre mid
06/11/2009, 3:52 PM
Expect a Frank & Irene fudge on this anytime soon.