PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures Out March 4th

atfconline
27/02/2004, 3:40 PM
Media Statement

The eircom League has today (Friday February 27th) announced that its Management
Committee will meet next Thursday, March 4th at the FAI offices, 80 Merrion
Square, Dublin 2 to agree fixtures for the 2004 season.

It has also been decided that the eircom League Annual General Meeting - which
was adjourned last Saturday, February 21st - will reconvene on Saturday, March
13th at the Clarion Hotel, IFSC, Dublin 1, commencing at 10am. Arrangements for
media accreditation will be announced shortly.

ENDS

For further information, please contact:

Andy Needham
Media & Public Relations Officer
eircom League
80 Merrion Square
Dublin 2

tiktok
27/02/2004, 4:02 PM
March 4th. I guess that a fortnight is just about time enough to organise an away trip. At least there are plans there now, let's hope Rovers and Limerick get their licences, and all that gets sorted and we can finally look forward to some football.

Dodge
27/02/2004, 4:17 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
March 4th. I guess that a fortnight is just about time enough to organise an away trip. At least there are plans there now, let's hope Rovers and Limerick get their licences, and all that gets sorted and we can finally look forward to some football.
Hear, hear...

TommyT
27/02/2004, 4:48 PM
Originally posted by tiktok

They should start with derbies to ease that problem, not much use to Longford and derry tho' I suppose.

Dazzy
27/02/2004, 9:45 PM
Originally posted by TommyT
They should start with derbies to ease that problem, not much use to Longford and derry tho' I suppose.

Imagine us being away to cork on the first weekend

thecorner
28/02/2004, 1:25 PM
Originally posted by TommyT

a rovers fan with abrain
have you ever seen the likes of it
:D

max power
01/03/2004, 2:11 PM
or a cork fan without an ego....na it'll never happen

dancinpants
01/03/2004, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by max power
or a cork fan without an ego....na it'll never happen

This coming from a Longford fan!!!!:D .I heard that since the Cup win Longford heads have got so big that they need planning permission to put on a pair of glasses!!