PDA

View Full Version : Home jerseys

Martinho II
01/11/2009, 5:15 PM
well lads,

quick question for ye whats the reasoning for the changing of yer home jersies for this coming season?:confused:

boris
01/11/2009, 8:13 PM
where is this mentioned as i havnt heard it. would have thought that they would wait until what division we are playing in before finalising a kit for 2010 season.

Martinho II
03/11/2009, 10:11 PM
where is this mentioned as i havnt heard it. would have thought that they would wait until what division we are playing in before finalising a kit for 2010 season.

sorry I phrased this wrong..:o How come Fingals home jersey this season is completely different to last season? last season ye were a dark colour and this season ye are a white colour?

Lamper.sffc
03/11/2009, 11:08 PM
sorry I phrased this wrong..:o How come Fingals home jersey this season is completely different to last season? last season ye were a dark colour and this season ye are a white colour?

The jerseys are the same as last years. They just switched the home to the white and the black to the away. Im sure it was some marketing decision.

Martinho II
04/11/2009, 5:37 PM
I am just wondering which of your two jerseys is most popular so that ye can decide what kit to wear at home for next season?;)

Lamper.sffc
05/11/2009, 12:39 AM
I am just wondering which of your two jerseys is most popular so that ye can decide what kit to wear at home for next season?;)

Id say white is our permanent home colour now. Makes it easier for the lads to sign jerseys.;)