PDA

View Full Version : Dunphy who else

Paddynaldo
26/02/2004, 4:46 PM
This is my first post tot this site. I would just like to say I am delighted that the Old reliable "he is not a great player" pundit has provided us all with more ammo to bash him with. Dunphy pontificated about how Liam Brady would end up with egg on his face as he predicted a Porto victory in the CL last night and then went on to defend , "I want to have his baby" Roy Keane, as he showed complete lack of discipline by standing on the opposition's keeper. He blamed all the other Man Utd players for frustrating poor Roy so much he had to get himself sent off . They really are welcome to eachother.

the scout
28/02/2004, 6:52 AM
eamo would need his tongue surgically removed from down the back of roys pantsl:D

Shed End John
01/03/2004, 4:36 PM
Wonder what'll happen so when Porto win the return leg??:D :D

sadloserkid
02/03/2004, 9:05 AM
Originally posted by Shed End John
Wonder what'll happen so when Porto win the return leg??:D :D

Dunphy will say 'United are not the same team without Roy Keane who has contributed more to this world than Mother Theresa, Mahatma Ghandi and Martin Luther King combined.'

Tis simple.

liamon
02/03/2004, 9:30 AM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
...Roy Keane who has contributed more to this world than Mother Theresa, Mahatma Ghandi and Martin Luther King combined.'

In al fairness, none of the above have ever contributed an international goal to Ireland's cause. ;)

tiktok
02/03/2004, 9:47 AM
you know Gandhi was never booked during his career:D :D

sadloserkid
02/03/2004, 9:47 AM
Originally posted by liamon
In al fairness, none of the above have ever contributed an international goal to Ireland's cause. ;)

That is true. Who said I was disagreeing? :D

I was by the way...