PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final tickets

The Lep
29/10/2009, 5:35 PM
Lets make sure that sligo heads dont get more tickets :D

Im going to max the credit card if they go to ticketmaster :)

Ive a good few people asking for tickets already so i'll easily get rid of them .

boris
01/11/2009, 8:16 PM
any word on tickets yet. with sligo bringing a big crowd, we really need a good marketing campaign fot the final. iits a massive chance for the club to capture the attention of poeple in the area. hope its not missed

Lamper.sffc
03/11/2009, 10:13 AM
any word on tickets yet. with sligo bringing a big crowd, we really need a good marketing campaign fot the final. iits a massive chance for the club to capture the attention of poeple in the area. hope its not missed

Clubs are to talk today as far as I know. So hopefully it will be a little clearer after today.

Acornvilla
03/11/2009, 11:29 PM
boris!? a 3rd fingal fan??? -rubs eyes- am i seeing things?? :) welcome sir

Lamper.sffc
03/11/2009, 11:46 PM
boris!? a 3rd fingal fan??? -rubs eyes- am i seeing things?? :) welcome sir

Look at when he joined. Been here a while. Just doesnt get caught up in the mindless arguing and rightly so;)

Wheres billythefin, Fingal fan, Sportingman, The Fingallian, Boovidge, sporting:D

Acornvilla
03/11/2009, 11:55 PM
Look at when he joined. Been here a while. Just doesnt get caught up in the mindless arguing and rightly so;)

Wheres billythefin, Fingal fan, Sportingman, The Fingallian, Boovidge, sporting:D
ah theres a few of ye hidden away so was beggin ing to think there really was only two of ye :D ye are just gluttens for punishment i'm getting a bit sick of people complaining about ye now. was a novelty for a year or so bt at this stage im almost missing the dundalk bohs rovers fighting

Lamper.sffc
04/11/2009, 10:15 AM
ah theres a few of ye hidden away so was beggin ing to think there really was only two of ye :D ye are just gluttens for punishment i'm getting a bit sick of people complaining about ye now. was a novelty for a year or so bt at this stage im almost missing the dundalk bohs rovers fighting

It is getting a bit tired at this stage. In fairness most on here are not that bad. I dont mind people saying they dont like the club for valid reasons. Its the ones who constantly slate us for no other reason other than to get a reaction or just to paint our club in a bad light. They are a vocal minority on here and i think they are actually starting to embarrass themselves at this point. I do understand there are a lot more who dislike the club but these dont go around every day thinking they have to remind everybody of this.

Acornvilla
04/11/2009, 5:13 PM
It is getting a bit tired at this stage. In fairness most on here are not that bad. I dont mind people saying they dont like the club for valid reasons. Its the ones who constantly slate us for no other reason other than to get a reaction or just to paint our club in a bad light. They are a vocal minority on here and i think they are actually starting to embarrass themselves at this point. I do understand there are a lot more who dislike the club but these dont go around every day thinking they have to remind everybody of this.
yeah i think a few infractions wouldnt go amiss :) oh well sre if ye keep winning and grow as a club thats the best revenge ye can lend us a few quid on the way up :D

Lamper.sffc
05/11/2009, 1:09 AM
yeah i think a few infractions wouldnt go amiss :) oh well sre if ye keep winning and grow as a club thats the best revenge ye can lend us a few quid on the way up :D

All the best lad for the future. Heres to a better league for longford next year than this.

dong
06/11/2009, 3:21 PM
Did ye sell many yet lads?
Apparently all our allocation are sold now.

Lamper.sffc
06/11/2009, 7:14 PM
Did ye sell many yet lads?
Apparently all our allocation are sold now.

I have no idea to be honest. We got 2000 from what I heard. Id say ours will sell over a longer period of time. People in our area are really only becoming aware of the club recently (due to the cup run) plus we know there wouldnt be as big a rush for tickets for us, so id say people are not panicking on getting a ticket. If yous have sold yours will this mean the FAI will see sense and put in more seats?

dong
09/11/2009, 1:31 PM
Yes, temporay seats are being put in place as far as I know. All our initial allocation definitely gone now.
If all yours are not sold then I believe we can start buying them up. I'd say we could sell another 1500 - 2000 if we got them as the demand has been big.

LOI_Fanatic
18/11/2009, 1:37 AM
Yes, temporay seats are being put in place as far as I know. All our initial allocation definitely gone now.
If all yours are not sold then I believe we can start buying them up. I'd say we could sell another 1500 - 2000 if we got them as the demand has been big.

3k temp seats being put in,

2k behind the goal at the square end
1k behind the goal at the car park end