PDA

View Full Version : Monaghan United

Magicme
27/10/2009, 11:58 AM
Hi all. Just wondering if any of you are staying in Monaghan on Friday night after the game.

We are having our player of the year awards and a special presentation to Aaron McCarey who is heading to Wolves and there will be food and entertainment in the club after the game. I hope any of you who are staying up will join us in celebrating the past season and you are all very welcome to stick around.

If you need anything give me a shout on 086 0417009 and hopefully we can all make it a great night (hopefully with us winning to make it even better :p)

Julie-Ann

Youths4Ever
27/10/2009, 8:22 PM
Hi Julie-Ann,

Not sure if anybody staying but we are bringing a bus up so may be able stay a little while.

Thanks for the invite (as for the three points not sure I want to let you have those :D)

Thanks,
Y4E

Magicme
27/10/2009, 8:34 PM
No prob! Hope we all have a great nite.

ForzaForth
27/10/2009, 9:23 PM
Thanks, Julie-Ann, for invite, but will be heading back after the match as well. C'mon the Youths and, if it's a draw, C'mon the Harps!!

Magicme
28/10/2009, 3:11 PM
No problem. You always look after us so well and it fits with our end of season awards etc so its a chance to give something back to the youths OTHER THAN 3 POINTS (I hope!)

C'Mon Mervue! :P

adamski8
30/10/2009, 6:43 PM
well the game is off so i hear! hope that offer is still going for the travelling youths supporters!;):D

Magicme
30/10/2009, 7:00 PM
They are enjoying our hospitality as we speak! Not sure how long they will stay but as they were only about 15 minutes away when the game was called off, they decided to come up anyway.

So gutted.

ForzaForth
30/10/2009, 8:04 PM
Pitch looked soft but playable in my view with no obvious casual water on the pitch from the sideline. Supporters on both sides genuinely shocked at the call-off and couldn't understand how the ref. hadn't waiited till kick-off to check the pitch as it wasn't raining in Monaghan at the time. About 40 Youths fans had travelled. Could be re-fixed for Wednesday as Youths are playing Wolves on Monday.

adamski8
30/10/2009, 9:38 PM
jesus 3 matches in 5 days! say the lads will be glad its the end of the season:D

Magicme
03/11/2009, 12:22 PM
Game to be replayed Tuesday 10th November at 8pm at KCP.

Splurge
03/11/2009, 2:18 PM
Game to be replayed Tuesday 10th November at 8pm at KCP.

Excellent, we'll have breen and Sinnot back from suspension, although Breen hobbled off last night. Makes our home game on saturday an important one aswell as had we not gotten a result in Monaghon it was a dead game.