PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Japan

maiko99
26/10/2009, 4:09 AM
My name is Maiko, and I support Ireland.
Hopefully someone remember a Japanese women who has worn Galway GAA jersey to follow Boys in Green since 2002.

I got married and got a new family, a daughter called "Rio", so I couldn't travel last year.

Next month I will go to Ireland and France to support Ireland with my husband and daughter, so I am looking forward to seeing many Ireland supporters again!

Good luck with Ireland team!!

Junior
26/10/2009, 8:17 AM
Hey Maiko - Welcome back and congratulations on the family!

I remember you alright. You were in Moscow if I remember?

Good to have you back!!!!

Jnr

seanfhear
26/10/2009, 8:40 AM
Which Irish player did you call Rio after (only joking)

newrynyuk
26/10/2009, 9:12 AM
Howya Maiko, of course I remember you. We've met several times over the last few years. The most recent being in Cardiff for the Wales match in November 2007. You brought your new husband to the game and then went to Spain for the Northern Ireland match. He is obviously very understanding to accept such a honeymoon...

youngirish
26/10/2009, 9:50 AM
My name is Maiko, and I support Ireland.
Hopefully someone remember a Japanese women who has worn Galway GAA jersey to follow Boys in Green since 2002.

I got married and got a new family, a daughter called "Rio", so I couldn't travel last year.

Next month I will go to Ireland and France to support Ireland with my husband and daughter, so I am looking forward to seeing many Ireland supporters again!

Good luck with Ireland team!!

Hello Maiko. Just a question (excuse the ignorance). Why do you support Ireland? Is it because of the way we play our beautiful free flowing football game or are you a glory hunter who just jumps on the bandwagon to support the best team in International football (a bit like all those new Chelsea and United supporters that have sprung up in the last 15 years)?

Either way your support is most welcome.

Patrick Dunne
26/10/2009, 9:55 AM
Hello Maiko,

Congratulations to both of you on the birth of your daughter.

Good to hear from Galway Uniteds No. 1 supporter ! Last time we met you were with your husband in Cardiff.

Hope to see you in Paris.

PD (Ronan)

gspain
26/10/2009, 4:46 PM
Welcome back Maiko. enjoy Paris and hopefully on to South Africa.

gufct
26/10/2009, 5:07 PM
Welcome back Maiko I first met you at the Irish Training camp in Chiba and was so proud to see you in your GUFC Jersey .Will hopefully see you in Paris and never mind young Irish if he doesnt know about yoy already maybe he is the bandwagoner.

Mad Moose
26/10/2009, 6:19 PM
and was so proud to see you in your GUFC Jersey .

Did she say Galway GAA jersey. If she was indeed in a GUFC shirt then she's done her homework and thats impressive.

bennocelt
26/10/2009, 10:28 PM
Did she say Galway GAA jersey. If she was indeed in a GUFC shirt then she's done her homework and thats impressive.

Maybe she got mixed up and was really going for a Westmeath Gaa shirt?

okgala
26/10/2009, 10:51 PM
Maiko, Hajimema****a! Airurando no ouen suru koto domo arigatou! Furansu wa tsuyoi dakara 11/14 to 11/18 no gemu wa taihen!

How is the Japanese player called Robert Cullen doing in Japan? His father is from Northern Ireland and his mother is Japanese. He was Young Player of the Year in Japan in 2005 and has played for the Japan Under 20's team.

osarusan
27/10/2009, 10:49 PM
始めましてまいこさん。私はゴールウェイユナイテドのファンじゃないですけど、来月アイルランドで楽しんで ください。

geysir
27/10/2009, 11:40 PM
I concur.

Junior
28/10/2009, 8:51 AM
thats easy for you to say.

punkrocket
28/10/2009, 10:34 AM
osarusan始めましてまいこさん。私はゴールウェイユナイテドのファンじゃないですけど、来月アイル ランドで楽しんで ください。

Quit showing off, romagi would have done rightly.

osarusan
28/10/2009, 11:07 AM
Quit showing off, romagi would have done rightly.

I'll show off as much as I like:D

punkrocket
28/10/2009, 11:42 AM
Sumimasen, ma chigaii ta. Romaji desu. Daijobu o sensei?

There you see, much easier to read.

Has anyone alerted the IFA about this guy Cullen? maybe a Gibson could be done on him.

osarusan
28/10/2009, 12:00 PM
Thread on Cullen.

http://foot.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=76356

punkrocket
28/10/2009, 12:11 PM
Arrigato

I can see why you were looking an update there, a lot of saki has been downed between then and now.

punkrocket
28/10/2009, 12:40 PM
His star seem to be on the downward trajectory since the mid noughties, with appearances and goals diminishing year on year, only 3 sub appearances and no goals this year. Mind you the source also says that he is english so who knows.
http://guardian.touch-line.com/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=63&CPID=147&pStr=Player&PLID=185208&TEID=3533

IsMiseSean
28/10/2009, 12:50 PM
Fair play maiko... Great choice of country and even better choice of county!!! :D
Come on the Tribesmen

Ash
03/11/2009, 7:26 AM
Jebus for a minute there I mis-read your post Maiko and thought you had called your daughter Rico ... Now that would be above and beyond the call of LoI duty :D

I agree with Bennocelt though, definately think Maiko is a Dessie Dolan fan and got mixed up looking for a Westemeath jersey :D