PDA

View Full Version : League Clubs' Status ?

Iorfa2MaccaJim
25/10/2009, 10:03 PM
I was just wondering about the status of League of Ireland clubs. Whos professional and whos semi - pro.

brendy_éire
25/10/2009, 10:04 PM
We're very much full-time. We don't actually pay our players, but we're still full-time.

awec
25/10/2009, 10:09 PM
We're very much full-time. We don't actually pay our players, but we're still full-time.
:D:D:D

dcfcsteve
26/10/2009, 12:11 AM
I was just wondering about the status of League of Ireland clubs.

Quite a few are single from what I understand, if you're interested.

Shels and Fingal must be both married, as they seem to have a lot of kids.

passerrby
26/10/2009, 10:37 AM
Quite a few are single from what I understand, if you're interested.

Shels and Fingal must be both married, as they seem to have a lot of kids.

I think cork is going through a rocky patch with there marraige with the father not paying the maintnance, kids have to go to school without shoes etc.

Ezeikial
26/10/2009, 10:54 AM
I think cork is going through a rocky patch with there marraige with the father not paying the maintnance, kids have to go to school without shoes etc.

But the god-parents Frank and Irene are helping as best they can.

Marriage mediation not going well apparently

1895ringsend
26/10/2009, 1:45 PM
Derry were adopted into the league of ireland family in the late 80's after being footballing orphans for many years.

Ezeikial
26/10/2009, 2:16 PM
Derry were adopted into the league of ireland family in the late 80's after being footballing orphans for many years.

Family member recently said they should return to the bosum of their natural mother. Irate reaction follows amid much rancour of how their natural parents rejected them previously!

tiktok
26/10/2009, 2:57 PM
I love the way that slapper in Dundalk looks down her nose at her neighbour, when she only has what she has thanks to a set of plastic implants!

Ezeikial
26/10/2009, 3:07 PM
Ms.Drogs is on the look-out for a new hubby. The funniest thing is how that slapper in Dundalk looks down her nose at her neighbour, when she only has what she has thanks to a set of plastic implants!

Ms Drog is insatiable - she is not really into monogamy

Anyways, the slapper is delighted with her plastic implants - it allows her to play with all the Tom, Dick and Harry's - 7 days a week. Also building a new boudoir to entertain even more "guests"

peadar1987
26/10/2009, 9:19 PM
Bray can't seem to stay in a relationship. She's not getting any more attractive, but to try and compensate, she just keeps trading in her toy boys for younger and younger models, while last season's conquests go in search of something a bit more flash.

brianw82
26/10/2009, 9:25 PM
After playing dangerously with Lady Luck last year, Mr. Sligo Rovers has settled down to quiet evenings in front of the telly with the girl next door. Who's to say, though, that he won't get up to his old womanising tricks next year? This quiet life may not be for him, when he sees his mates Crossy Turner, Dayler and Bran Well out on the lash without a care in the world.

peadar1987
26/10/2009, 9:50 PM
After playing dangerously with Lady Luck last year, Mr. Sligo Rovers has settled down to quiet evenings in front of the telly with the girl next door. Who's to say, though, that he won't get up to his old womanising tricks next year? This quiet life may not be for him, when he sees his mates Crossy Turner, Dayler and Bran Well out on the lash without a care in the world.

haha! Brilliant, I nearly spat milk all over my laptop because of that!

PartySaint
26/10/2009, 10:28 PM
haha! Brilliant, I nearly spat milk all over my laptop because of that!

Ewwwwwww

Tony Soprano
27/10/2009, 8:52 PM
I was just wondering about the status of League of Ireland clubs. Whos professional and whos semi - pro.

Bohs are full time

I think Dundalk and Sligo are also full time

St Pats were full time this season, possible they may revert to part time next season

Shamrock Rovers are mostly full time, but no plans to go fully pro yet

Derry and Cork were full time, not sure how long that will last though given financial problems.

galwayjames
27/10/2009, 9:09 PM
We somehow managed to get though the season with mainly full time players.

dcfcsteve
27/10/2009, 9:16 PM
Bohs are full time

I think Dundalk and Sligo are also full time

St Pats were full time this season, possible they may revert to part time next season

Shamrock Rovers are mostly full time, but no plans to go fully pro yet

Derry and Cork were full time, not sure how long that will last though given financial problems.

Please desisit from p!ss-take responses on this serious thread.

Thanks.