PDA

View Full Version : Flags and Banners

Shiba
25/10/2009, 11:25 AM
I know its been covered before ! Too lazy to look for it.Where can you get flags made up.Love to get one done for the final.

d rovers
28/10/2009, 9:48 AM
try www.flagsireland.com or www.barmyflags.co.uk

even better again, get in touch with some of the forza lads, as they have put on some great flag displays & may be able to help you out.

Rovers Maniac
04/11/2009, 11:31 AM
I was up high Street the other day and Keaney's Bookshop have their window dicorated, Jersey's programmes and newspaper cuttings etc looks the biz Jako have theirs done and to be fair John Kents have red and white flags up in their window. It will be good to see more shops and businesses in town start doing up their window's in the coming weeks. Anybody see any others? Or houses done up? Hope to stick up a few flags around the house myself. I am sure there will be some shop selling them soon enough?

Jeebus
04/11/2009, 11:39 AM
I was up high Street the other day and Keaney's Bookshop have their window dicorated, Jersey's programmes and newspaper cuttings etc looks the biz Jako have theirs done and to be fair John Kents have red and white flags up in their window. It will be good to see more shops and businesses in town start doing up their window's in the coming weeks. Anybody see any others? Or houses done up? Hope to stick up a few flags around the house myself. I am sure there will be some shop selling them soon enough?

Here's an opportunity for you RM, set up a stall at the top of O'Connell St.

"Anyone for the hats, flags, headbands...." :D

Rovers Maniac
04/11/2009, 11:41 AM
Here's an opportunity for you RM, set up a stall at the top of O'Connell St.

"Anyone for the hats, flags, headbands...." :D

ha ha :D:D

thesilverfox
04/11/2009, 12:06 PM
I was up high Street the other day and Keaney's Bookshop have their window dicorated, Jersey's programmes and newspaper cuttings etc looks the biz

A few Rovers fans work in it.

sligoman
04/11/2009, 1:40 PM
A few Rovers fans work in it.One of them doesn't go to games anymore though ;)

d rovers
04/11/2009, 2:18 PM
try www.flagsireland.com or www.barmyflags.co.uk

even better again, get in touch with some of the forza lads, as they have put on some great flag displays & may be able to help you out.

I got a flag for work this week from www.flagsireland.com (Prospect Design, 3 Montague Lane, Dublin 2) - flags are great quality & I would highly recommend them. It takes approx 1 week from placing the order to delivery & you have to pay up front.

Sean South
04/11/2009, 2:57 PM
I got a flag for work this week from www.flagsireland.com (Prospect Design, 3 Montague Lane, Dublin 2) - flags are great quality & I would highly recommend them. It takes approx 1 week from placing the order to delivery & you have to pay up front.

Cost a bit though