PDA

View Full Version : Trap at White Hart Lane

footballplease
24/10/2009, 2:15 PM
Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere but Trap has turned up at White Hart Lane today according to BBC. Good to see him out and about at games!

EastTerracer
24/10/2009, 2:17 PM
Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere but Trap has turned up at White Hart Lane today according to BBC. Good to see him out and about at games!

I'm watching it on Setanta and Trapp is there alongside Marco Tardelli. They are sitting with Capello and everytime the camera shows them (at least five times so far) Trapp and Cap are deep in conversation.

stiffler
24/10/2009, 2:23 PM
How many Irish players started for Stoke?

EastTerracer
24/10/2009, 2:31 PM
How many Irish players started for Stoke?

Just Rory DeLap. Whelan and Lawrence are both on the bench.

EastTerracer
24/10/2009, 3:15 PM
Trapp and Tardelli didn't hang around for the second half at WHL. Probably on their way to the Chelsea-Blackburn game now in the hope of seeing Keith Andrews ........ and maybe even Stephen Reid.

greendeiseboy
24/10/2009, 3:15 PM
Trap and Tardelli are not there for 2nd half.....cant blame 'em

Noelys Guitar
24/10/2009, 3:21 PM
Luckily for andy Reid they did'nt go to St Andrews. Reid has been very poor so far. Stephen Carr has had a very good game though. Cana subbed and Reid now captain.

tetsujin1979
24/10/2009, 3:24 PM
might have a word with Allardyce as well?

Noelys Guitar
24/10/2009, 3:41 PM
Reid is playing much better now and sent in a very good free kick for Sunderland's goal.

SkStu
24/10/2009, 3:47 PM
Reid has been superb this second half

Colbert Report
Fantastic goal from Glenn Whelan!

greendeiseboy
Trap..........come back quick you missed a cracker.........nice one Glenn

EastTerracer
24/10/2009, 3:48 PM
Fantastic goal from Glenn Whelan!

Pity Trapp was't there to see it but I think he already knows what Whelan can do (think back two weeks).

mark12345
24/10/2009, 4:22 PM
Luckily for andy Reid they did'nt go to St Andrews. Reid has been very poor so far. Stephen Carr has had a very good game though. Cana subbed and Reid now captain.

Hopefully this was posted in the first half hour of the match, because Reid was nothing short of brilliant thereafter. How Trap can continue to ignore him is beyond me. What Trap is really saying with his non-selection of Reid is that 'we don't need him - we have more talent in the team.'

Beyond me really how you can go into the France games saying you don't need his creativity. Will be delighted to be proved wrong however!

Noelys Guitar
24/10/2009, 5:30 PM
Hopefully this was posted in the first half hour of the match, because Reid was nothing short of brilliant thereafter. How Trap can continue to ignore him is beyond me. What Trap is really saying with his non-selection of Reid is that 'we don't need him - we have more talent in the team.'

Beyond me really how you can go into the France games saying you don't need his creativity. Will be delighted to be proved wrong however!

Take off the blinkers. He was poor overall until the last 15 mins of the game. Giving the ball away. Been caught in possesion. Balls either over hit or under hit.

elroy
24/10/2009, 6:33 PM
Take off the blinkers. He was poor overall until the last 15 mins of the game. Giving the ball away. Been caught in possesion. Balls either over hit or under hit.

Big time blinkers alright, wouldnt say he was terrible but certainly not a good performance by the whole Sunderland team really.

Closed Account
24/10/2009, 7:10 PM
Got the 3 point bonus in fantasy if that counts for anything anymore.

mark12345
24/10/2009, 8:46 PM
Big time blinkers alright, wouldnt say he was terrible but certainly not a good performance by the whole Sunderland team really.

Not a good performance, and terrible from the lad previous to you?? To each his own I guess?

I'll take those type of deliveries from the flanks any day for Ireland, and his presence on the ball in turning the flow of traffic towards the Birmingham goal for the last 25 minutes was international standard at the very least. No matter, doesn't look like he's going to make the France games at this stage.

On a seperate not - I'm reading (Tribal Football I think) that Trap has made another overture to S. Ireland. Anyone see that?

peadar1987
24/10/2009, 9:57 PM
COME ON YOU POTTERS! :D

Glenn Whelan, you can have sex with my sister any time! ;)

tetsujin1979
24/10/2009, 10:01 PM
On a seperate not - I'm reading (Tribal Football I think) that Trap has made another overture to S. Ireland. Anyone see that?
this is on tribalfootball: http://www.tribalfootball.com/trapattoni-hopeful-man-city’s-ireland-397181
Contains quotes from a World Soccer article