PDA

View Full Version : Bohs Last Man Standing - Round 2 - Now Live

SkStu
21/10/2009, 4:13 PM
first off, a big thanks to those of you who signed up for the first one. Much appreciated. I was knocked out in Round 7 as Man Utd only drew with Sunderland in Old Trafford. :mad:

I think there are only 14 left out of the original 330 approx that entered the first round - 4 girls left too, proving there is hope for us all. Thats 14 people in the running for a first prize of €3150!

ive copied the below from the Bohs message board - hope some of you will be able to find the money and time to sign up and give it a go.

www.eventelephant.com/lastmanstandingbohs2

Lads, this is up and running again.

If we get the same support we did for series 1 it would be a major achievement.

Hopefully we get more.

Junior
26/10/2009, 12:43 PM
first off, a big thanks to those of you who signed up for the first one. Much appreciated. I was knocked out in Round 7 as Man Utd only drew with Sunderland in Old Trafford. :mad:

I think there are only 14 left out of the original 330 approx that entered the first round - 4 girls left too, proving there is hope for us all. Thats 14 people in the running for a first prize of €3150!

ive copied the below from the Bohs message board - hope some of you will be able to find the money and time to sign up and give it a go.

Likewise!!