PDA

View Full Version : 3 tickets for busted this fri/face value

the 12 th man
24/02/2004, 7:11 AM
3 seats together**********
if anybodys interested they can p.m. me their name and ph no..the tickets are face value
at 33.50 each.as far as i know its sold out.i bought them for my kids but they cant go on friday

for what its worth i work in dublin,i live in blessington

max power
25/02/2004, 11:30 AM
so blessington is unga bunga land then eh ????

the 12 th man
25/02/2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by max power
so blessington is unga bunga land then eh ????

sh1t,ive blown me cover!!!!!!
but if it means shifting these fantastic (jaysus even a priest can lie when he has to)tickets well so be it.how about you max, any offers??????

Peadar
25/02/2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by the 12 th man
any offers??????

Have you tried the Buy & Sell (http://www.buyandsell.ie/scripts/lootsite.dll) Fr.?

the 12 th man
25/02/2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
Have you tried the Buy & Sell (http://www.buyandsell.ie/scripts/lootsite.dll) Fr.?
father wishy washy replies;

my son,i have advertised in" fhm "magazine and "bondage for the clergy monthly " but i will also use buy and sell also.
many thanks

Peadar
25/02/2004, 12:50 PM
i will also use buy and sell also.

I've just checked and there's 11 ads selling busted tickets.
You might have to give them away with a sweetner.

max power
25/02/2004, 1:23 PM
after that version of teen age kicks at the brits the other night no wonder the tickets can't be given away....

the 12 th man
25/02/2004, 2:31 PM
Originally posted by Peadar

You might have to give them away with a sweetner.

any ideas?

Peadar
25/02/2004, 3:19 PM
any ideas?
A lovely new t-shirt (http://www.fourfiveone.net/merchandise.html) free with each ticket... :D

Roo69
25/02/2004, 3:55 PM
father wishy washy replies;

my son,i have advertised in" fhm "magazine and "bondage for the clergy monthly " but i will also use buy and sell also.
many thanks

DON'T use Buy & Sell !

You'll have dopes calling ya at all hours of the night, calling ya when the concert is over, i placed an advert it it before and never again ! must have got at least 60 calls a day and that not to mention the text messages !

Totally wrecked the head !

max power
26/02/2004, 8:41 AM
if you had any sense you would have used a seperate sim that goes direct to voicemail........

the 12 th man
26/02/2004, 9:36 AM
lads this is starting to look serious
will anybody start the bidding off at 10 euro a ticket

the 12 th man
26/02/2004, 11:00 AM
what about 5:D

hold on , second thoughts.this horse is dead,time to stop flogging

anybody want to buy a dead horse??;)

lopez
26/02/2004, 11:23 AM
Forgive me father, but what would a man of the cloth be doing going to a Schmucksted concert? Is it to take communion with all the lovely ladies bringing their daughters there? And what's this about you having kids? :eek: You're not that Bishop Headcasey by any chance, are you? :D

the 12 th man
26/02/2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by lopez
Forgive me father, but what would a man of the cloth be doing going to a Schmucksted concert? Is it to take communion with all the lovely ladies bringing their daughters there? And what's this about you having kids? :eek: You're not that Bishop Headcasey by any chance, are you? :D

my son,as a man of the cloth i took certain vows,but being a mere mortal,i found temptation leading me down the wrong road.i was indeed very weak on two special occasions which although my head said no another part of me said yes.

due to an oversight on my behalf, my private life has now become public knowledge.(those effin tickets) .

what can i say other than it wont happen again as i dont go to nightclubs any more i just go home after my few tipples.

i wonder would any of the "sisters of the permanent disgruntlement" like to go??

ps;oh and by the way im not bishop headcasey or fr trendy
or any of those bible bashers.

the 12 th man
27/02/2004, 7:12 AM
good news /i gave the tickets back to sound cellar and they have
sold two and think they might have a buyer for the third one.

now where can i get me hands on some duran duran tickets???