PDA

View Full Version : Squeaky bum time

rovers100%
19/10/2009, 3:37 PM
well lads we have three games left, now how do you think we will fair in the league. i hope we can finish outta the playoffs because anything can happen in them games. derry tomorrow nite will be tough game i think a point is all we will take even though derry hit and miss at minute. if we could take 2 points out of next two games and beat drogs on last game of the season we mite just stay out of play offs. how we could have done with beating dundalk especially as we had the lead and played them with 8 men for over 20 mins. but that game is gone and we must look forward now. we need to concentrate in winning our own games and hoping we get the results we need from pats and others. all the teams in the relegation battle have tough games ahead of them and we must remember we have only one home game left as we have derry and bohs away. bohs are in a title race so we will be battling against the odds to get a result there really. pats play bohs away tomorrow so hoping bohs beat them and demoralise them a bit. if been a tiugh year with some good highs and bad lows but what a season it could turn out to be if we stay up and do well in the cup

Nathan
19/10/2009, 8:56 PM
Took the fixtures off the FAI www., (http://www.,) if it's wrong complain to them. I think Galway and us are fine and the rest are ****ed!

Derry City v Sligo Rovers 1
Bohemians v Sligo Rovers 1
Sligo Rovers v Drogheda Utd 3
(5)

Bohemians v St Patricks Ath 0
St Patricks Ath v Derry City 0
Drogheda Utd v St Patricks Ath 3
St Patricks Ath v Shams Rovers 1
(4)

Bray Wanderers v Dundalk 3
Derry City v Bray Wanderers 1
Bray Wanderers v Bohemians 0
(4)

Drogheda Utd v Galway Utd 0
Cork City v Drogheda Utd 1
Drogheda Utd v St Patricks Ath 0
Sligo Rovers v Drogheda Utd 0
(1)

Drogheda Utd v Galway Utd 3
Galway Utd v Bohemians 0
Shamrock Rov v Galway Utd 0
Galway Utd v Cork City 3
(6)

CF1989
20/10/2009, 8:27 AM
lets hope that the league isnt won before the last game or shams wont care against pats. lose tonight and i think we'll be in a playoff

mint sauce
21/10/2009, 7:26 PM
two games left, outside the play offs on GD and games played, will still be looking for some clubs to us a favour to be certain

northwestexile
22/10/2009, 8:16 AM
There really are so many possibilities in the last few fixtures it makes my brain hurt.
I can see Pats beating Derry as they have lost something like 5 on the spin but I would fancy Drogs to at least take points off them at United Park as Pats are so inconsistent.
After looking at the tables and fixtures left I'm going to go for Drogs and Galway in the playoffs. Galway have a horrible run in.