PDA

View Full Version : Radio quizzes

brendy_éire
23/02/2004, 11:41 AM
Won the Odd One Out quiz on Ray D'Arcy Today FM today, I'm well pleased about it. For those listening, I was the eejit on 2nd, who didn't know the song he was trying to make a joke out of. The questions are a lot harder when it's you whose on, I'll never slag the people going on them again. :o
Wondering, has anyone else ever won a radio quiz? Are there many of us out there?

gustavo
23/02/2004, 12:23 PM
back in the good old mid nineties i was on the great pyjama challenge ? on 2fm with dusty rhodes . basically you had to get the intros to three songs . typically i could get it any other night other than the one i was on where i only managed to get madness it must be love :(

eoinh
23/02/2004, 12:31 PM
i was on the radio last season. it wasnt a quiz. i was on newstalks LOI programme. I was the waterford based cork city fan who was defending rovers supporters :o

joeSoap
23/02/2004, 2:42 PM
Won €200 in Paddy Power vouchers on 'Off the Ball' on Newstalk.

Footie_Fan
23/02/2004, 6:02 PM
I won the Premiership Live Quiz on Today FM back when it used to take some skill. You had to ring up and answer three moderately hard questions and then if you got it right you went in the hat. There was only a fifteen minute time period to get your answers in. Now they have an expensive text competition to earn loads of money. Easy question means it just like a lottery now and the you can enter for the entire 4 hours.

Won 2 plane tickets to Manchester (Aer Lingus), room for 2 in Jury's in Manchester and 2 tickets for Manchester United vs Newcastle (first game of the season).