PDA

View Full Version : LOI Relegation

sligoman
13/10/2009, 12:55 PM
Anyone know of any bookies offering odds on who'll go down/avoid the drop? Can't find anything.

JC_GUFC
13/10/2009, 7:41 PM
Anyone know of any bookies offering odds on who'll go down/avoid the drop? Can't find anything.

With the licensing system it's a bit difficult - what price are Bohs or Cork to be relegated? On the league table they can't be - but would you lay me a bet at 1000/1 that either of those sides are relegated?
I also can't see how Drogheda will get a licence for next season with the state of United Park...

Rory H
14/10/2009, 10:59 AM
Could you not just offer the condition for the team to finish 10th without points deductions?

pineapple stu
14/10/2009, 11:04 AM
I also can't see how Drogheda will get a licence for next season with the state of United Park...
I believe Frank and Irene are giving them a dig out any year now.

Although it reminds me of the similar problem with Sporting Feckall, who didn't get a Premier Licence this year because of the size of their pitch. I assume there's no promotion market for the same reason?

brianw82
14/10/2009, 2:40 PM
I believe Frank and Irene are giving them a dig out any year now.

Although it reminds me of the similar problem with Sporting Feckall, who didn't get a Premier Licence this year because of the size of their pitch. I assume there's no promotion market for the same reason?

It'll all be hunky dory (no pun intended!) if Drogs are relegated on the pitch and Fingal stay down. :)