PDA

View Full Version : Move on

only1kilbane
21/02/2004, 1:00 PM
Can we all not move on and look to the future instead of taking about a man who chose not to come back when he had the chance.

Our performance on wednesday suggested there are good things to come from this side and we can erase the bad memories of basel when we face them again in september.

Move onwards and upwards and a bit more support than criticism for the side would be nice !

sylvo
21/02/2004, 1:04 PM
Well said:cool:

Jon'o
21/02/2004, 9:14 PM
Originally posted by only1kilbane
Can we all not move on and look to the future instead of taking about a man who chose not to come back when he had the chance.

Our performance on wednesday suggested there are good things to come from this side and we can erase the bad memories of basel when we face them again in september.

Move onwards and upwards and a bit more support than criticism for the side would be nice !

i agree well said... he had his uses and he f*cked up by mouthing off .

better off without him and things are looking positive good young players comming through and good morale in the team.

like you say more support and its onwards and upwards

thecorner
21/02/2004, 10:19 PM
can we move om

yet you start another thread about the genius

talk about obsession:D

madser6
21/02/2004, 10:48 PM
Anyone that has roy keane in his team can only benefit!!
The sooner he gets back and plays the better...and he had his reasons for "mouthing off"..

Dave;)

greg o brien
23/02/2004, 1:36 PM
i agree we have to move on, but obviously it would be a much easier task if it we're nearly any other player. true the irish team really are coming together again, but i think there will always a part of us that says what if we had keane on top of the team we have now. this hardly needs to be said but regardless of personal feelings about him, he is a huge asset to any team and who wouldnt want them in their midfield.

eirebhoy
23/02/2004, 2:20 PM
I think all this talk about Keane returning will be good for the team even if he doesn't come back. The players will want to show what they can do without him just as they showed at the world cup.

the 12 th man
23/02/2004, 2:35 PM
dont make me angry,you wouldnt like me when im angry,

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysus if i hear his
name again /i just cant handle it/no ,no dont say it

liam88
23/02/2004, 2:42 PM
I know some people want Mick back.
I know some people want <forbidden name> back.
Is there anyone who wants 'em both back? Or are all anti-Keane people Pro-Mick or vice versa?

the 12 th man
23/02/2004, 2:45 PM
Originally posted by liam88
I know some people want Mick back.
I know some people want <forbidden name> back.
Is there anyone who wants 'em both back? Or are all anti-Keane people Pro-Mick or vice versa?

right then you asked for it.dont say you werent warned.

;)

seams splitting in clothes,skin turning green,hair cut is changing to bowl shape,

Éanna
23/02/2004, 2:57 PM
I'm just fed up of it. I don't want him back, but its even more annoyting that he keeps hinting at it. IMO he should say for once and for all "Yes I want to come back" or "No, I'm not coming back" All its doing is causing hassle and uncertainty and his comments about wanting whats best for the team seem very hollow given that he keeps doing this.

tiktok
23/02/2004, 3:35 PM
i'm a fan of the man but i agree with Eanna, a definite decision has to be made and a line drawn under it, and it's not down to Kerr.

If Keane wants to play again he has to make himself available and risk not getting picked, he either wants to or not, I don't see what negotiating a position will do.

Ozymandias
23/02/2004, 4:28 PM
I wonder was all this pre arranged and Kerr was aare of it as well and wanted to throw the whole thing out in the open again...Kerr said in an Interview at the weekend that it was always his opinion that Keane would like to come back one day (Sunday Indo)

Its all up in the air now.....Lets wait and see.