PDA

View Full Version : Cork Match

Green&whitearmy
09/10/2009, 9:26 PM
What a win, i still cant speak!!!! It took about 10 years off my life!!

Why cant we always play like we did in the last 15minutes of tonights game??? The players seemed to want to win the ball everywhere, all the 50/50's, all the headers, everything.

Oh and I was loving it when Daz came on, i think he changed the game for us and imagine if he had scored that shoot that wizzed across the goal, he is such a legend!!

naoise kennedy
09/10/2009, 9:32 PM
what a match, what a fight back there was at last a fight and passion in the lads tonight,, at last mulcahy and brennan stepped up and showed their experience.. great to see daz back in the team tonight i really feel he lifted the team and fans tonight.. hope foran is not badly injured, can't see any other reason why he was taken off ???

peadar1987
09/10/2009, 11:22 PM
I literally couldn't believe it! I thought there must have been a mistake! Come on lads, this is the fight we've been wanting you to show all season. We are staying up! :D

superfrank
10/10/2009, 1:44 AM
I really enjoyed the win, don't think we played that well until the pen but delighted with how we went for it.

One downer though: if Cork go out of business on Monday, we'll lose the three points and the result will be wiped from the record books.

chippydevlin
10/10/2009, 1:56 AM
I really enjoyed the win, don't think we played that well until the pen but delighted with how we went for it.

One downer though: if Cork go out of business on Monday, we'll lose the three points and the result will be wiped from the record books.

So you are saying that every win/draw points that any team in the league got off Cork are wiped from the record books? Why just the Bray win?
And surely if Cork go out of business on Monday, Bray don't get automatically relegated either?

On the bright side, brilliant last 15 minutes or so from the boys tonight. I really would have loved it if Tresson's shot had of gone in. He truly would have deserved it. Roll on Sligo on Tuesday....

superfrank
10/10/2009, 5:09 PM
What I was getting at is the match will be wiped out (as would all Cork's games this season) which would mean statistically the match never happened, which would be a shame.