PDA

View Full Version : They're at it again.....

lopez
19/02/2004, 10:49 PM
ITV News (22:30) tonight. STOP. R** K**** wants to be back in the team. STOP. Kerr must call him first though. STOP My two cents? STOP F*ck Off yer Judas l*nger! STOP.:mad:

eirebhoy
19/02/2004, 10:59 PM
There is a thread on this subject already.

BTW - How is he judas? He was sent home from Saipan for standing up for himself, the players refused to take him back. He had a talk with Brian but how could you expect him to play with the same players that denied him the chance to play in the world cup. He now really misses international football (so is prepared to make up with the likes of McAteer and Bonner) and his knee has settled, he also couldn't care about Fergusons opinion any more from what he said today. He has every right of a second chance.

petef
20/02/2004, 3:37 AM
Lets lock this thread. Please!!!!!!!!

lopez
20/02/2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by eirebhoy
BTW - How is he judas? He was sent home from Saipan for standing up for himself, the players refused to take him back.
Normally you go for a democratic vote if you want industiral action. The vote was against. Roy walked. As for players refusing to take him back, I've missed something here.:confused:

Originally posted by Conor74
So, like him or hate him, you're saying that the medical stuff was all smokescreen?
Who said he didn't want to play for his country? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by petef
Lets lock this thread. Please!!!!!!!!
I'm happy with that. Didn't see the other thread, so apologies to all concerned.

Declan_Michael
20/02/2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by lopez
ITV News (22:30) tonight. STOP. R** K**** wants to be back in the team. STOP. Kerr must call him first though. STOP My two cents? STOP F*ck Off yer Judas l*nger! STOP.:mad:

With posts like that this thread dosen't deserve to be locked :D

Jon'o
21/02/2004, 8:34 PM

classic! what trench did you post that from :)

hes thrown in the towell and should just leave things, he made his position clear at the time, who will he move onto after mick investigating players / staffs parentage if he comes back?

any way im not sure man-ure and their shower will be too happy if he did come back... they had a hand in the whole injury get out in the first place

brine2
22/02/2004, 9:29 AM
I am a great fan of Roy, but I'd like him to come out and clearly state what the hell he wants. If we wants to come back, great. If he doesn't, fine. The beating around the bush has to stop.

A face
22/02/2004, 2:01 PM
He would be better for the team !! not dispute there.

lopez
22/02/2004, 3:20 PM
Originally posted by Jon'o
classic! what trench did you post that from :)
The one I'm digging for myself on the thread 'Return of the Roy?';) :D

Jon'o
23/02/2004, 5:35 PM
The one I'm digging for myself on the thread 'Return of the Roy?';) :D

i havent got a pick or a spade but im sure i can find a soup spoon if you need a hand digging :D

IrelandUnited
24/02/2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by brine2
I am a great fan of Roy, but I'd like him to come out and clearly state what the hell he wants. If we wants to come back, great. If he doesn't, fine. The beating around the bush has to stop.

Brine it is a clear as day wht he wants. He has no intention of playing for the FAI again but he is engaged in a PR exercise - probably with advice - to re-establish himself with the Irish fanbase. I love him playing for United and admire him as a player but I have no intention of letting RKs transparent PR fool me.