PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures

phil is god
19/02/2004, 3:43 PM
Does anyone know when the fixtures will be announced?

brendy_éire
19/02/2004, 3:48 PM
The fixtures were supposed to be arranged on 21st. But that meeting is now going to be convened, then adjourned. So could be waiting a while yet.

adamcarr
19/02/2004, 9:58 PM
its a balls.
will they ever be announced they have bben rearranged twice now
Is the season still starting on time???????

A face
19/02/2004, 10:20 PM
Didn't the same thing happen in Italy a year or two ago, right up till a few days before hand.

Pablo
20/02/2004, 1:05 PM
so whats the state of play? will the season start on time? its very worrying. but nobody seems to be making a big deal out of it though?

Dazzy
20/02/2004, 1:14 PM
Originally posted by A face
Didn't the same thing happen in Italy a year or two ago, right up till a few days before hand.

Was that not over tv rights and 4 more clubs getting promotted. This is going to be a ****ed up season.(if it ever start)

Dodge
20/02/2004, 1:18 PM
They have a provisional fixture list so its just a matter of all the clubs agreeing to it.

idiots...

tiktok
20/02/2004, 1:25 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
They have a provisional fixture list so its just a matter of all the clubs agreeing to it.

idiots...

Bit Harsh Dodge, it's not agreement over the fixture list that is holding proceedings up, but the next meeting is only going to be attended by enough clubs to fill the quorum so that it can be further postponed according to the media, so when is the agreement going to take place.

we're meant to KO a month tomorrow AFAIK, and while i do think it'll be pulled together, you can undertstand concern over fixture lists after last season (with the run-in Pats had I thought you'd have been more understanding).;)

Dodge
20/02/2004, 2:24 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
Bit Harsh Dodge

All 22 clubs are idiots and everyone connected with the eL and FAI are idiots. I've come to this conclusion after serious consideration. The fixtures debacle is but a tiny factor...

tiktok
20/02/2004, 2:38 PM
All 22 clubs are idiots and everyone connected with the eL and FAI are idiots.

sorry, misunderstood, thought you were having a go at the lads posting on the thread.....

Pablo
20/02/2004, 2:52 PM
All 22 clubs are idiots and everyone connected with the eL and FAI are idiots. I've come to this conclusion after serious consideration. The fixtures debacle is but a tiny factor...

not far off the mark to be honest.

its a shambles and the sooner the FAI take control the better. Lets face it they could hardly do any worse than the present shower of fools

lefty
23/02/2004, 9:36 AM
Fúcking shower of *******s the lot of them, how is anyone supposed to plan for the first set of games. Its the weekend after Paddys Day aswell. Shower of fúcking cúnts the lot of them. Couldnt organise a píss up in a brewery.

Crowds for the 1st set of games is going to be at an all time low, with nobody noing who the hell they are playing or whether they will be at home or away. What a fúcking shambles :mad: :mad: