PDA

View Full Version : Shels game

Lamper.sffc
03/10/2009, 2:35 AM
Our biggest game of the season. This one is a must win.

GalwayRed
03/10/2009, 10:49 AM
Our biggest 8 days of the season including last night. I think it could depend on how we do against Waterford. If we could nick a win down there then it might give us more confidence going into the Fingal game. I'll tell you on Tuesday night if this is a must win for us. Either way though I think we should be looking to win in Morton as we are capable of it. Too close to call though.

Lamper.sffc
03/10/2009, 1:00 PM
Hoping its a draw in that game. Its getting nervy now:o

Lamper.sffc
03/10/2009, 1:01 PM
Hoping its a draw in the waterford v shels game. Its getting nervy now:o

The Lep
04/10/2009, 2:01 PM
The shels game is more of a must win for us than for shels. A win for waterford v shels and a win for us v shels will put us back in the mix but if shels win both games then we will be fighting for third. We have shot ourselves in the foot with some dodgey results and we are now hoping that ucd and shels will drop points and we win all our matches. They have dropped points but we didnt get our results in order so some chances to go top were lost.
All in all, between the race for the title in the premier and the first division being so close it has made it an exciting run in to the end.

Lamper.sffc
07/10/2009, 12:47 AM
Unfortunately shels game with waterford was called off. This means they will be better prepared for our game. Not good news.

The Lep
10/10/2009, 12:39 AM
What happened with the shels fans after the match? We were kept behind longer than norm because of an incident outside.

The Lep
10/10/2009, 8:29 AM
Just read the shels forum and ive just stopped laughing :D. Its the same old crap, "we had more fans than they did" as if we care
O the best one was the conspiracy that fingal removed the ball boys just to upset shels as if only shels got the throw ins. Priceless .
And the giggles that they got in with an post vouchers , so did we .
The clubs get the money from An post you headcases :D.

It will make my season if we knock them out in the play offs :D ( if we get there that is )

Fingal Fan
10/10/2009, 9:54 AM
A real night of ups and downs . Two wonderful goals from Conan and two presents from Quigley . Shels were awful and on last nights performance my money would be on UCD now . My is it that when we lead in a game we start dropping deep and inviting the opposition on ?.Push on and see out the game . We got a point but it fees like a defeat .

shelsfan1
10/10/2009, 12:52 PM
Just read the shels forum and ive just stopped laughing :D. Its the same old crap, "we had more fans than they did" as if we care
O the best one was the conspiracy that fingal removed the ball boys just to upset shels as if only shels got the throw ins. Priceless .
And the giggles that they got in with an post vouchers , so did we .
The clubs get the money from An post you headcases :D.

It will make my season if we knock them out in the play offs :D ( if we get there that is )

No they don't.

Lamper.sffc
11/10/2009, 12:29 PM
No they don't.

Now, I dont know either way if the clubs do or dont get the money but could you elaborate a little.

shelsfan1
11/10/2009, 1:16 PM
The clubs don't get anything for the vouchers. Clubs actually lose money when regulars who usually pay use the vouchers.

Lamper.sffc
11/10/2009, 3:50 PM
The clubs don't get anything for the vouchers. Clubs actually lose money when regulars who usually pay use the vouchers.

How do you know they dont get the money. Does it say this somewhere.

The Lep
11/10/2009, 10:34 PM
A company cant issue free tickets to league matches without the consent of the clubs so im sure something was sorted out.