PDA

View Full Version : Away to Galway

Roo69
01/10/2009, 10:50 AM
After last weekends failures i'm fearful what could happen to us in Galway. We also have a few 1st team players out so it's going to be very diffucult. A point is no good to us, we need to win....

eamo1
01/10/2009, 12:27 PM
Lads 3 of our regular back 4 are out for this game so ye have a better chance then ye think.We might not have enough to fill the bench again as our squad is small.Ye are like us last year battling for yer lives and so i think its not as clear cut as ppl are saying.1 more win for us will probably keep us safe from automatic relegation as we will be 14 ahead of ye then.
My prediction is for 2-1 to us,maybe 1-1.

notever
01/10/2009, 12:45 PM
Last weekend was very disappointing but I have a funny feeling about tomorrow night.I think we are due a good result in Galway and tomorrow night could be the night, we need fire in our bellies and if we could get the win well then the impossible might just be possble. lets stay positive.....

peadar1987
01/10/2009, 12:55 PM
After last weekends failures i'm fearful what could happen to us in Galway. We also have a few 1st team players out so it's going to be very diffucult. A point is no good to us, we need to win....

Who exactly are we missing for this?

Roo69
01/10/2009, 4:21 PM
Who exactly are we missing for this?

Byrne (as usual!) and Foran are defo out. Deans, Cronin and McCabe are all big doubts