PDA

View Full Version : Tallaghtfornia pics ...

kempes
10/06/2001, 11:30 PM
Latest pics of the site taken today from on the site by Ste. There's 17 pics and a link to each from the frontpage of the srfcultras site.

www.geocities.com/srfcultras

koh

Kempes

joe
10/06/2001, 11:35 PM
looks good - will it be ready for the start of the season?

James
11/06/2001, 11:14 AM
thats never going to be finished on time is it?
also nice tallaght pub guide, good to see you are deadicated to go on an extensive 5 day mission, but still think we will be sticking to town and then going into the ground.

james

EddieL
15/06/2001, 10:52 PM
As a Pats fan I "hate" both Rovers and Shels (in a purely football sense,of course!) but I have to say well done to both,firstly Shels for their continuing upkeep of Tolka and the Hoops for at long last getting started on their new ground.I regularly drive along the Blessington road and have stopped a couple times to observe the work in progress,I can see that it's starting to take shape.It would appear doubtful that it would be ready for the start of the new season but,barring strikes and the weather,I hope it will be ready for yous before xmas.After several years without your own ground I don't think another few months will kill you!!! With ground developements being carried out nearly everywhere (we're even making a start at Richmond!) and yourselves and Athlone building new ones we can look forward to improved facilities,along with the ever improving standards of Irish football.

James
19/06/2001, 6:25 PM
an excellant picture taken by Billy Galligan, from

Cool overhead pic of Tallaght Site (http://www.geocities.com/hooperatzi/stadiumview.html)

Good job Billy
any chance of doing other grounds

ollie
01/07/2001, 1:13 AM
Are those cabbage fields.i suppose Rovers would sell them to buy something.will they have a cabbage on their crest now or a piece of s**t?