PDA

View Full Version : Under 11 Tournament.

AWOL
26/09/2009, 10:14 PM
Lifford under 11's won the tournament in Dublin. I just want to say how proud we are of them, so proud. They are absolutely fantastic ladies.:D:D:D

The One
27/09/2009, 11:29 AM
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S

T-O

A-L-L

I-N-V-O-L-V-E-D..........

great to see an U-11's tourney being held. Where was it on? Who organised it? Were there many clubs / teams there?

MyTown
27/09/2009, 8:12 PM
The finals were in AUL Clonshaugh. The 4 representatives from Connacht all made the quarter finals and Manulla defeated Salthill Devon in one of those quarter finals. That's as much as I've heard.

Credit to Jeremy Dee & all who helped him for an excellent Connacht Tournament in Castlebar on the Saturday, September 20th.

Manfred
28/09/2009, 8:14 AM
Yes, Connacht did real well. Ilies proved too strong for Manulla in the final, although Manulla did beat them in the group stages. And the weather held up!! The new U11 trophy was impressive. I wonder could that tournament be moved to a different provence each year?

corkrebel
02/10/2009, 1:41 PM
Apparently the Munster section of this was a disaster, one pitch had full size goals and one had mini goals some teams played on both while others only played on one, if a team played all their games on the pitch with small goals they were obviously less likely to score. No referees turned up (or weren't asked) This was most girls first introduction to provincial competition it should have been run properly