PDA

View Full Version : Gettin a ticket for the Brazil game

ger121
17/02/2004, 8:29 AM
Just wondering does anyone think it would be a good idea to try and get a ticket for the match tomorrow outside the Stadium. I remember it working a couple of times for the six nations. Not sure about football matches though.

Also does anyone know where I can get my hands on some tickets for the Czech or Romania games??

only1kilbane
17/02/2004, 8:33 AM
If you hang around the Burlington before the game you usally have people looking to sell for either cost or near enough so I think that would be your best option. With the other games buy and sell is your best option i have already seen ads with people selling the other two games for cost price so this seems the best road to go down.

gspain
17/02/2004, 8:35 AM
There will be no problem getting tickets for Czech and Romania - max face value as people will offload once they've seen Brazil.

Touts will have plenty tomorrow night but prices will be high. always worth a try outside - try the lobby of Jurys - always a good spot and ask ask ask...

ger121
17/02/2004, 8:36 AM
Cheers lads I'll give that a try

Jon'o
17/02/2004, 9:31 PM
Originally posted by gspain
There will be no problem getting tickets for Czech and Romania - max face value as people will offload once they've seen Brazil.

Touts will have plenty tomorrow night but prices will be high. always worth a try outside - try the lobby of Jurys - always a good spot and ask ask ask...

some greedy git is selling tickets for the czech and romania game on ebay for 99stg each... any way of boycotting the site or getting the sale closed down?

bloody rude :mad:

petef
17/02/2004, 11:54 PM
Not if hes selling a 99 pound scarf and a free ticket like they usually do.

tiktok
18/02/2004, 7:41 AM
I hate that...

you are bidding for a white envelope (containing a free gift of two tickets)

sure there not touts if they're only selling envelopes:rolleyes:

gspain
18/02/2004, 8:18 AM
guys Romania and the Czechs would not sellout normally. Please don't pay anymore than face value for them.

It's bad enough that these guys make a killing on Brazil but lets hope they take a pounding on the other 2. PM me if you want tickets for the other games and I can probably put you in touch with people who will sell them for face value.

ger121
18/02/2004, 8:52 AM
went onto buy and sells website and there was a good few people flogging BRAZIL tickets at face value or close to it. Now they weren't there on Monday when I checked but were there last night when I looked again.