PDA

View Full Version : Brazil Training Ground?

kristovski
16/02/2004, 11:04 AM
Hi,

Great forum, this is my first time posting so sorry if this subject is in the wrong section. Does anybody out there know where the Brazilian team are training before the match on Wednesday?:ball:

tiktok
16/02/2004, 12:10 PM
kristovski

AFAIK Brazil have only one training session schedule in Ireland. It's tomorrow at 4.30pm in Landsdowne Rd.

They arrive in Dublin today at 4.30, straight off to the Burlington. Press conference before the training session at Landsdowne on Tuesday. A flying visit by the looks of it.

kristovski
16/02/2004, 2:00 PM
Thanks, I'm trying to get a bit of video footage of the team training but presume it's not an open session seeing as it is in Lansdowne. Maybe I'll go on a paparazzi style mission and climb the wall at the DART station:D

Does anyone know where and when the Irish team are training tomorrow? I know they use to train out by the airport in ALSA but don't know now.

Footie_Fan
16/02/2004, 6:12 PM
Ireland train in Malahide.

onenilgameover
17/02/2004, 4:43 PM
Ireland train in Malahide.

On which sports grounds do they train in Malahide and do the train anywhere else.......?

Anyone know how to get Frank Stapletons Autograph.....He's the in Meeja in anyway..............

Emmet
22/02/2004, 10:31 AM
I think that Frank Stapleton works as a coach with Bolton Wanderers - if you were to write to him at Bolton I'm sure he'd send you his autograph

Emmet

onenilgameover
22/02/2004, 1:53 PM
Ah Emmet tis yourself again....I was emailing you about the shirt from 1989 on ebay....Thanks for the info...I need to get a shirt signed by him but won't risk sending it..Cheers anyway...Those yellow embroidered Ireland shirts sure looked nice against the samba lads, did you try to get your hands on one? Barry said he was thinking of it?