PDA

View Full Version : The Leicester raffle

tiktok
13/02/2004, 2:00 PM
Some lads at work were talking about the raffle where the Fan will get to play for St.Pats's against Leicester tonight. What was the story with it?
Brilliant idea to be fair, how much did you raise?
Will he get on the field for long?

So many questions, so little time.
Hope the boy gets a good reception, and maybe you win a last minute penalty

the 12 th man
13/02/2004, 2:05 PM
apparently he gets the last ten minutes and it cost him a grand

tiktok
13/02/2004, 2:32 PM
Deadly, well worth a grand to run out with the club you support and get ten minutes. If I could afford it, I'd pay to play at the cross.

Roo69
13/02/2004, 4:11 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
Some lads at work were talking about the raffle where the Fan will get to play for St.Pats's against Leicester tonight. What was the story with it?
Brilliant idea to be fair, how much did you raise?
Will he get on the field for long?

So many questions, so little time.
Hope the boy gets a good reception, and maybe you win a last minute penalty

http://www.stpatsfc.com/auction.htm

Congratulations to Michael Naghten originally from Ballyfermot, who won our 'Star for the Saints' auction.

Michael's bid of €1800 was received minutes before the noon deadline and was enough to secure him 10 precious minutes playing football with his favourite team, St Pat's!

Micheal will play the final 10 minutes of our match against Leicester and we wish him a great night.

Winning Bid
€1800

Dodge
18/02/2004, 9:42 AM
Wasn't there but 3 lads got about 8 minutes apparently. Raised 6,000 between them.

tiktok
18/02/2004, 9:57 AM
Originally posted by Dodge
Raised 6,000 between them.

Nice one, as I said, great idea and when added to the gate for the friendly, a nice little earner for the club. clever boys;)

Dodge
18/02/2004, 10:59 AM
had a quickly arranged race night after and made a fe w bob all in all.