PDA

View Full Version : Match commentary online?

ItaC
14/09/2009, 9:51 PM
For those of us that can't make it back to the Showgrounds tomorrow night, does anyone know if it'll be online anywhere, or will we have to refresh extratime.ie/Aertel every few minutes?

Rovers1
14/09/2009, 10:02 PM
will we have to refresh extratime.ie/Aertel every few minutes?

ET refreshes itself automatically ;)

I doubt Ocean will have commentary...could be wrong though.

Rovers Maniac
14/09/2009, 10:10 PM
For those of us that can't make it back to the Showgrounds tomorrow night, does anyone know if it'll be online anywhere, or will we have to refresh extratime.ie/Aertel every few minutes?

Probably won't be 'full' live coverage but i would be surprised if there at least not live updates.

ItaC
14/09/2009, 11:24 PM
ET refreshes itself automatically ;)

Not if you've my computer it doesn't:D
So e/t and aertel it is...! Raging I'm gonna miss being there, but c'est la vie I guess....will be checking on here for the match review late tomorrow night mind, cheers!

dublinred
15/09/2009, 1:52 PM
Probably won't be 'full' live coverage but i would be surprised if there at least not live updates.

Happy days "The Country and Western" show is on around the same time as the match so will have to listen with the hope of a few live updates thrown in , I won't travel to the match for the good of rovers as I can't remember the last time I saw them win a replay.

Plenty of Cash would be great tonight , Johnny on the radio , Euros at the turnstiles and Brian on the scoresheet.

prodsc
15/09/2009, 4:17 PM
2nd half commentary on oceanfm.ie, apparently!

SligoBrewer
15/09/2009, 5:27 PM
Not if you've my computer it doesn't:D
So e/t and aertel it is...! Raging I'm gonna miss being there, but c'est la vie I guess....will be checking on here for the match review late tomorrow night mind, cheers!

I'll be updating extratime. Any requests?

ItaC
15/09/2009, 6:46 PM
no requests, just a pre-emptive thank you! :)
now, come on the bit o' red!!