PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 3 Kop Tickets: Liverpool V Debreceni

sameold
10/09/2009, 10:26 PM
Hi,

I have 3 spare tickets for Liverpool's Champions League game against Debreceni on Wednesday 16th Sept.

2 are side by side in Kop block 306 and the other is a Kop single in 305. If it helps anyone out, send me a PM. Face value of course - £38.50 each.

Many thanks,
Paul.

reder
11/09/2009, 7:52 AM
Hi,

I have 3 spare tickets for Liverpool's Champions League game against Debreceni on Wednesday 16th Sept.

2 are side by side in Kop block 306 and the other is a Kop single in 305. If it helps anyone out, send me a PM. Face value of course - £38.50 each.

Many thanks,
Paul.

You can return them to the club at this stage and get your money back.

sameold
12/09/2009, 1:19 AM
You can return them to the club at this stage and get your money back.

Erm......Thanks for your advice but I am in the exact same position as you were with your West Ham tickets.

reder
12/09/2009, 9:07 AM
Erm......Thanks for your advice but I am in the exact same position as you were with your West Ham tickets.

Well, not really. I would have gladly have handed the tickets back but couldnt. The tickets were not on my season ticket. I dont even go to games anymore.

Anyway, I was trying to be helpful. There is another site about where you can sell/swap tickets. I will PM you the address. It might help you.

sameold
13/09/2009, 10:19 AM
The pair have been sold. Just the single left.

Thanks.