PDA

View Full Version : Any news on ground developements?

EddieL
10/06/2001, 11:02 PM
I've just been reading about the strides being made by Longford Town on their ground developements,it would appear to be very impressive.I hope they can keep the home leg of their UEFA cup match where it belongs,at least they're making the effort!Anyway,I'm looking forward to seeing it for myself in the coming season.And what of Richmond Park,any news on that front yet???

wws
11/06/2001, 11:47 PM
worldwidesaints.com has the details as of 16 may 2001

A face
14/06/2001, 12:43 AM
Pics of the The Stadium of Light, Richmond Park

To be honest i was never there. What is it like.

James
14/06/2001, 11:11 AM
their stand is ok longer then ours but no as big.
the other side camac side where away support goes..is a mudbank and bloody messy if its raining.
their shed is smaller then ours and filled with 14 year old muppets ( ok somewhat similar to urs there)

also havent got any fond memories of the place ( thank you dick o hanlon.....we will never forgive u never:mad: :mad: )

joe
14/06/2001, 11:20 AM
don't forget...

lots of portoloos and big queues for dodgy hotdogs :eek:

pete
14/06/2001, 11:41 AM
Richmond park is coldest ground i've been too but when get to Bray next year maybe it'll be beaten. The camac side is sooooo cold :(

James
14/06/2001, 11:45 AM
yea and thats the other thing to stress..its either freezing or raining or both:( :(

but on the otherside..the atmosphere has been quite good whenever i was there so that counterbalances it to an extent. i mean B4 cork city had the stand all we had was a shed and nothing more. hell we dont even have floodlights

joe
14/06/2001, 11:51 AM
It is always freezing actually - is that something to do with the river, maybe? But the atmosphere is very good and the staff there are friendly (or should that read friendlier than most :p )