PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Delay

Maynard
11/02/2004, 5:34 PM
The deadline for the special 10% discount with your season ticket has well passed now (Feb 7th) and there is no sign of the ticket in the post.
Cheque was received by DCFC over 3 weeks ago at this stage...
I know there was/is a delay with getting them back from the printers, but a bit on info on the site or something might quell the worry of people like myself who have sent cheques and as of yet got nothing to show for it.

Don't want to sound overly critical or anything (I know how outside factors can screw up the best intentions) but some info or eta's would be nice.

Breifne
12/02/2004, 1:06 PM
Originally posted by Maynard
The deadline for the special 10% discount with your season ticket has well passed now (Feb 7th) and there is no sign of the ticket in the post.
Cheque was received by DCFC over 3 weeks ago at this stage...
I know there was/is a delay with getting them back from the printers, but a bit on info on the site or something might quell the worry of people like myself who have sent cheques and as of yet got nothing to show for it.

Don't want to sound overly critical or anything (I know how outside factors can screw up the best intentions) but some info or eta's would be nice.

Just in touch with the club now, the season tickets are getting printed at the moment, and will be sent as soon they are ready. Don't worry you will get your ticket, The season doesn't start for another 5/6 weeks so you'll have it in plenty of time, you miss a thing.

Ringo
12/02/2004, 1:48 PM
Couldn't have a season without you. All three of us need to be their:D