PDA

View Full Version : Party

redobit
07/09/2009, 12:30 PM
What do you think.
We have a pee up some night and everyone has to come wearing name tags with their foot.ie Avatar on it. Im not sure everyone would turn up though, and we would probably have to host it in the local boxing club.

Rovers1
07/09/2009, 1:26 PM
What do you think.
We have a pee up some night and everyone has to come wearing name tags with their foot.ie Avatar on it. Im not sure everyone would turn up though, and we would probably have to host it in the local boxing club.

Would love to know who Sligoman is..

CF1989
07/09/2009, 4:43 PM
I'd love to smack that Rory H fella whoever he is.

yeah he's only a balx. wonder who Donal E is

Da Real Rover
12/09/2009, 1:09 PM
From what I hear a certain brother of RoryH is planning an end of season party in his house.
Its for all the Rovers regulars on the dooley express and the forza rovers lads, I put in a special mention for Mad Dog.
Also the more "mature" Rovers supporters are told to come along too, that includes yourself redobit, rumour has it CelticV3 intends to finish what he started.

sligofan4ever
12/09/2009, 2:58 PM
From what I hear a certain brother of RoryH is planning an end of season party in his house.
Its for all the Rovers regulars on the dooley express and the forza rovers lads, I put in a special mention for Mad Dog.
Also the more "mature" Rovers supporters are told to come along too, that includes yourself redobit, rumour has it CelticV3 intends to finish what he started.

Rumour has it Inside Man is to make a surprise appearance.