PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Bohemians

CF1989
05/09/2009, 5:21 PM
There will be a supporter's bus to the 1/4 final V Bohs on friday night, leaving at 3.30pm from the showgrounds. to book a seat text 0876444960 or any regulars just post here

:ball:

DonalE
05/09/2009, 7:21 PM
Who's driving the bus?

CF1989
05/09/2009, 7:36 PM
sure you know it all you should drive it ;):p

Rovers1
05/09/2009, 9:16 PM
Throw me down please Feo. Donal should be allowed drive as far as Chapelizod ;)...then charge him double for the stress he caused for the first driver on Friday.

Red4Eva
05/09/2009, 10:57 PM
Who's driving the bus?

anti-climax

DonalE
06/09/2009, 3:03 PM
anti-climax

True. I just jumped in feet first . . . A bit like Daniel Ventre might

CF1989
07/09/2009, 11:29 AM
9 so far for this. hopefully we'll geta lot more. why not leave the car at home and save money on petrol and relax on the bus ;)

Rovers1
07/09/2009, 1:28 PM
9 so far for this. hopefully we'll geta lot more. why not leave the car at home and save money on petrol and relax on the bus ;)

Feo, im only 1 way. Dublin > Sligo. Forgot to say it... sorry!

MMVIII
07/09/2009, 3:37 PM
Found out today, there's another bus running from Ballysadare. Same happened last season. Should have a good crowd at this.

sligoman
07/09/2009, 4:20 PM
Who's organising that?Mad Dog?

CF1989
07/09/2009, 4:36 PM
dont understand why theres another bus, would they not just come on ours

MMVIII
07/09/2009, 8:11 PM
Its to do with Balliosdare United AFAIK. They brought one last year to the cup game against Shams.

CF1989
07/09/2009, 11:03 PM
Its to do with Balliosdare United AFAIK. They brought one last year to the cup game against Shams.

tell them they can come with us if they want instead , boost the numbers

Redie
08/09/2009, 8:32 AM
Found out today, there's another bus running from Ballysadare. Same happened last season. Should have a good crowd at this.

It's leaving Ballisodare at 2.30ish. €15 per head. A few seats left on it. No messers. Call 0872863298.

sligoman
08/09/2009, 2:10 PM
It's leaving Ballisodare at 2.30ish. €15 per head. A few seats left on it. No messers. Call 0872863298.Cheaper than the Dooley...bitta competition there CF1989;).

SligoBrewer
08/09/2009, 4:24 PM
. No messers. .

Ian's out so...

CF1989
08/09/2009, 4:49 PM
It's leaving Ballisodare at 2.30ish. €15 per head. A few seats left on it. No messers. Call 0872863298.

we'll still be in the ground before ye i reckon,theres yer exta fivers worth sligoman

sligoman
08/09/2009, 5:22 PM
we'll still be in the ground before ye i reckon,theres yer exta fivers worth sligomanI hear you do a free stop off in Ballysadare too so anyone wanting to get the Ballysadare bus can get the Dooley one out as far as there?

CF1989
08/09/2009, 8:42 PM
I hear you do a free stop off in Ballysadare too so anyone wanting to get the Ballysadare bus can get the Dooley one out as far as there?

i hear your now banned from the dooley expess...moderate that ya balx

Redie
09/09/2009, 8:39 AM
Please Lads - use Ballisodare

Rory H
09/09/2009, 10:32 AM

How many is on your bus?

Knappagh Red
09/09/2009, 2:00 PM

We've all heard of the notorious Bally Boys

Redie
09/09/2009, 3:46 PM
How many is on your bus?

So far 26 on a 38 seater

Shedzer
09/09/2009, 4:55 PM
Where is the nearest bus station to dalymount park?

90minutes
09/09/2009, 5:39 PM
Where is the nearest bus station to dalymount park?

dublin bus passes right by the ground.
drumcondra train station is about a 10 minute walk.

D Brannigan
09/09/2009, 8:24 PM
Monday, 07 September 2009 12:00 Fans of any of the remaining FAI Ford Cup Quarter Finalists can take the stress out of getting to their upcoming game this weekend, with thanks to Ford, proud sponsors of the FAI Cup.

For every FAI Ford Cup round this year, Ford will come to the rescue of fans around the country, eager to get along to support their club, and will transport them there in style, so this is just in time for any Waterford United, Bohemians, Sligo, Shamrock Rovers, Sporting Fingal, Bray, Longford or St Pats or Monaghan fans who would like to bring either their family or friends to the upcoming game in comfort.
http://foot.ie/images/stories/feb2009/cup2.jpg
Ford will look after the transport to and from the game by supplying a Ford vehicle and chauffeur, and make sure every fan is fed and watered with a pre match meal. There will be goody bags for every child, and one child on the trip will have the unique opportunity to deliver the match ball onto the pitch before kick-off.

Ford has already transported over 50 Ballymun United supporters to Derry for their third round clash, with Wexford Youths supporter Pat Ronan the third round home VIP prize-winner of a trip to Ferrycarrig Park. Dundalk fan James McCourt was the home winner from the fourth round when he was treated to a VIP trip to Oriel Park for the visit of Bohemians.

“I go to watch our local club Cork City regularly and the atmosphere is always better at Turners Cross when there is a big away support there,” said Ford Ireland Managing Director Eddie Murphy. “But I also know it can be hard to get organised to bring a group to an away game and also for families going to support their local clubs as well, we hope that this initiative will make it easier for at least some fans this year.”

So whether you want to focus on your friends and get a gang to an away game, or focus on your family for your team’s big home tie, just let Ford take care of all the logistics, so you can just focus on the Football.

All fans have to do is email their name and address to fordfootball@WHPR.ie (fordfootball@WHPR.ie) This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with the selected Quarter Final FAI Ford Cup fixture they wish to attend; whether they want to travel with their family to a home game or group of friends to an away game, and a reason why they should be brought to the game by Ford.

At least two winners will be selected for every round in this year’s FAI Ford Cup.

FAI Ford Cup quarter final draw

Bohemians v Sligo Rovers
Sporting Fingal v Shamrock Rovers
Waterford United v St. Patrick’s Athletic / Monaghan United
Longford Town v Bray Wanderers
Monday, 07 September 2009 12:00 Fans of any of the remaining FAI Ford Cup Quarter Finalists can take the stress out of getting to their upcoming game this weekend, with thanks to Ford, proud sponsors of the FAI Cup.

For every FAI Ford Cup round this year, Ford will come to the rescue of fans around the country, eager to get along to support their club, and will transport them there in style, so this is just in time for any Waterford United, Bohemians, Sligo, Shamrock Rovers, Sporting Fingal, Bray, Longford or St Pats or Monaghan fans who would like to bring either their family or friends to the upcoming game in comfort.
http://foot.ie/images/stories/feb2009/cup2.jpg
Ford will look after the transport to and from the game by supplying a Ford vehicle and chauffeur, and make sure every fan is fed and watered with a pre match meal. There will be goody bags for every child, and one child on the trip will have the unique opportunity to deliver the match ball onto the pitch before kick-off.

Ford has already transported over 50 Ballymun United supporters to Derry for their third round clash, with Wexford Youths supporter Pat Ronan the third round home VIP prize-winner of a trip to Ferrycarrig Park. Dundalk fan James McCourt was the home winner from the fourth round when he was treated to a VIP trip to Oriel Park for the visit of Bohemians.

“I go to watch our local club Cork City regularly and the atmosphere is always better at Turners Cross when there is a big away support there,” said Ford Ireland Managing Director Eddie Murphy. “But I also know it can be hard to get organised to bring a group to an away game and also for families going to support their local clubs as well, we hope that this initiative will make it easier for at least some fans this year.”

So whether you want to focus on your friends and get a gang to an away game, or focus on your family for your team’s big home tie, just let Ford take care of all the logistics, so you can just focus on the Football.

All fans have to do is email their name and address to fordfootball@WHPR.ie (fordfootball@WHPR.ie) This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with the selected Quarter Final FAI Ford Cup fixture they wish to attend; whether they want to travel with their family to a home game or group of friends to an away game, and a reason why they should be brought to the game by Ford.

At least two winners will be selected for every round in this year’s FAI Ford Cup.

FAI Ford Cup quarter final draw

Bohemians v Sligo Rovers
Sporting Fingal v Shamrock Rovers
Waterford United v St. Patrick’s Athletic / Monaghan United
Longford Town v Bray Wanderers

MMVIII
09/09/2009, 9:20 PM

Canvassing. What a ***** :D BORST bus is going week in week out, so why choose ye're bus over that? No problem with a bus from Balliosdare going as its good to see, but no need to be at that. :D

Rovers1
09/09/2009, 9:22 PM
Canvassing. What a ***** :D BORST bus is going week in week out, so why choose ye're bus over that? No problem with a bus from Balliosdare going as its good to see, but no need to be at that.

I thought he meant use BallISodare not BallYSAdare :confused:

srfc1928
09/09/2009, 9:37 PM

Heres a taste of what to expect on the Balllisodare bus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1yo2Ig1wlo&feature=related
Go on Redie ya good thing.
Im going on their bus :D
Yee ha

CF1989
09/09/2009, 9:39 PM
numbers getting better for BORST bus, keep them comin lads....needa good crowd up there

MMVIII
09/09/2009, 9:44 PM
Jaysus, just realised I completley made an arse of meself there :L

Apologies

showgies
09/09/2009, 10:14 PM
Jaysus, just realised I completley made an arse of meself there :L

Indeed you did sir :o

Redie
10/09/2009, 8:46 AM
I thought he meant use BallISodare not BallYSAdare :confused:

Yes that was what I meant although I can understand why ARooney picked it up the other way so no worries. Although we still have a few seats on the bus we also have enough numbers to cover the cost.

Just to explain Ballisodare is the original and preferred spelling of the Locals. Ballysadare is an Anglicised version of Ballisodare but is used on road signs etc. because it is the spelling used on Ordnance Survey Maps.
Lesson Over.

By the way our bus is Fancy Dress/Bit O' Red Theme

MMVIII
10/09/2009, 4:04 PM
Yes that was what I meant although I can understand why ARooney picked it up the other way so no worries. Although we still have a few seats on the bus we also have enough numbers to cover the cost.

Just to explain Ballisodare is the original and preferred spelling of the Locals. Ballysadare is an Anglicised version of Ballisodare but is used on road signs etc. because it is the spelling used on Ordnance Survey Maps.
Lesson Over.

By the way our bus is Fancy Dress/Bit O' Red Theme

Sorry again now :o

Completley off topic here, but, when ya come in from Skreen and that general area, the sign on the way in spells it one way and the other two when you come in from Collooney and Sligo spell it the other?

Coincidence? I think not. :)

redobit
10/09/2009, 4:39 PM

Completley off topic here, but, when ya come in from Skreen and that general area, the sign on the way in spells it one way and the other two when you come in from Collooney and Sligo spell it the other?

Do i give a fnuk? I think not.

red arrow
10/09/2009, 6:17 PM
any seats left on the bus? need 2. trying to ring you colin

CF1989
10/09/2009, 7:55 PM

got ya red arrow sorry i was at trainin. 23 now plus 4 on way back

MMVIII
10/09/2009, 8:03 PM
Do i give a fnuk? I think not.

Good man :)

Redie
11/09/2009, 10:13 AM

Yes

Number again is 087 286 3298

Bus leaving outside O'Connor's Pub in Ballisodare at 3pm Sharp.

Redie
11/09/2009, 10:16 AM

Its a long story and I think we have already over done it here.

CF1989
11/09/2009, 12:17 PM
just one minute of stoppage time remaining, rovers in possesion, ball played wide to doyle, he looks to get at mark rossiter, good defending from the bohs defender but its at the expense of a corner. last chance for the bit o'red, 1-1 here in dalymount park, just seconds left. owen morrison takes the corner, headed towards goal by camano, off the line!!! by powell, balls not cleared yet blinkhorn has it tries to get turned lays it off to cretaro who smacks it off a bohs defender, the ball rolls out to the edge of the penalty areea, its broken loose for ventreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... ............

sligoman
11/09/2009, 12:18 PM
its broken loose for ventreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... ...............who hit's it off the team bus in the car park.

CF1989
11/09/2009, 12:35 PM
...who hit's it off the team bus in the car park.

naw i heard he burries it:confused:

Da Real Rover
12/09/2009, 11:38 AM
All that matters is what Mad Dog calls it.