PDA

View Full Version : UK TV channel for All-Ireland Hurling Final

Tipp Townie
02/09/2009, 11:37 AM
Hi all

just wondered if any of yous know if Sunday's final is going to be on a UK tv channel? I know plenty of pubs that have got RTE feeds but they're all a bit of a distance away and i'd rather convince a local to stick the game on if possible.

Any thought welcome. Ta.

(before anyone moans, i posted this separately to the 'GAA 2009 thread' as i figured this would only get in the way)

cheers

TT

Macy
02/09/2009, 2:56 PM
Information TV (or Info TV2) had GAA on last sunday at the time of the bogball semi, but didn't look to see whether it was the live game (just assumed it was and carried on down the epg :) )...

paul_oshea
02/09/2009, 4:19 PM
167 i think is the channel its been shown on in the past.

check out hoganstand. I think there are 2 pubs in Brighton that show the games if not, come up to london there are loads there that will be showing it.

Tipp Townie
05/09/2009, 5:49 PM
Thanks lads. Yeah i've pretty much already resigned myself to coming into London on my day off! And one of the usual suspects in Tooting has already quoted channel 167- although they sounded uncertain as to whether it would 'work'? Anyway, fingers crossed... i'm dragging some friends up with me to watch the game so i'll have a bit of a red face if its a wasted trip.

Hopefully Tipp will win and instead i'll just be wasted :)