PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 2 x Tickets for The Pixies, Glasgow SECC, Sun 4th Oct

Lionel Ritchie
02/09/2009, 11:31 AM
Missed out on the Dublin gigs?

Lionel to the rescue.

2 x Tickets for The Pixies in Glasgow SECC, Sunday 4th October. I believe they're general admission. Face value naturally (STG30 each I think ...going for near double that on ebay) + credit card charge + P&P (or collect them in Limerick).

Cheap flights into and out of Glasgow still available from Dublin and (cheaper again) Shannon.

Here comes your man!

Magicme
02/09/2009, 2:25 PM
I may take these off your hands as my sister was dying to go see them in Dublin but she will have moved to Scotland. She is coming home for Sonic Youth gig but I mite buy her these as a going away gift and she can take one of her new college mates!

Can you tell me what time the gig is at? Trying to work out trains from Edinburgh to Glasgow.

Lionel Ritchie
02/09/2009, 4:37 PM
I think the tickets say doors 7pm. I'll check and post exact details of ticket type, entrance and area if applicable, and of course exact cost to the purchaser.

Mrs. Ritchie picked them up after we failed to secure Dublin tickets. We've since been given two for the wednesday in Dublin.

If you do end taking them off me Magicme I'll be in Monaghan the weekend after next.

Magicme
03/09/2009, 10:20 AM
Yeah will defo take them from you. Cool so will meet you that weekend. We can post them to our wee doll then coz she is moving to Edinburgh tomorrow week.

Lionel Ritchie
10/09/2009, 6:54 PM
Yeah will defo take them from you. Cool so will meet you that weekend. We can post them to our wee doll then coz she is moving to Edinburgh tomorrow week.

Need to chat about ticket collection arrangments. Will PM with details.

holidaysong
22/09/2009, 12:51 AM
We've since been given two for the wednesday in Dublin.

Has that been added as an extra date? :confused:

I'm going to the Thursday night one myself.

Lionel Ritchie
22/09/2009, 12:25 PM
Has that been added as an extra date? :confused:

I'm going to the Thursday night one myself.

Wednesday 30th September is now the first night of the tour I believe. Unless they've added somewhere else elsewhere. Can't wait!

Magicme
24/09/2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks Lionel, got the letter the other day and it is winging its way to Laura. She is so thrilled.

xxxxx

holidaysong
27/09/2009, 2:21 AM
Thanks Lionel, got the letter the other day and it is winging its way to Laura. She is so thrilled.

xxxxx

Bringing her to The Breeders for her birthday and now Pixies tickets in the post.. Can you be my sister Magicme? :p

Magicme
27/09/2009, 9:18 PM
Bringing her to The Breeders for her birthday and now Pixies tickets in the post.. Can you be my sister Magicme? :p

Naw you're alright, have 2 brothers already but wouldnt mind another sister if you were up for the snip? :D

I wanted a sister for 13years so when I finally got one when I was 17 I was so delighted that I am still spoiling her. She is worth it.