PDA

View Full Version : Totti V Ibrahimovic

an_ceannaire
31/08/2009, 2:47 PM
Both are revered as footballing Gods in Italy, neither is rated by anyone outside of Italy. The gulf in opinion of these 2 inside Italy to outside it is startling, but what do ye think of them lads. In their prime who is/was the better player and were either any good.
For me Totti was class and batter than most over here would have you believe, especially for Italy. But I cant see anything in Zlatan to say he is anywhere near what some seem to think of him. 40M PLUS ETOO!!!!!! I would rate Etoo as a far better player!

If i had to choose between Totti and Zlatan, in their prime, Totti, everytime.

stojkovic
01/09/2009, 8:35 PM
I wouldnt pick either.

bellavistaman
01/09/2009, 8:37 PM
Totti everytime aswell, never saw much in zlatan, not even half the player, certainly goalscorer that etoo is

Boo_Boy
02/09/2009, 4:51 AM
Totti all day. Ibra reminds me of Dimitar Berbatov who I despise because of his effort over 90 minutes.

superfrank
02/09/2009, 12:12 PM
Totti.
nOmyTH3NC3A

bennocelt
03/09/2009, 3:35 PM
I wouldnt pick either.

likewise

irishultra
03/09/2009, 4:57 PM
I was once an Ibra fanatic but I began to see the light in recent years.

Yes he has performed in Serie A but the true test of a player is in the Champions League and too often since he went to Italy at least he has been below par in the big European games.

At Ajax though :eek:

Totti is a class act, if we got Serie A highlights every week like we get with Premier League we would see how awesome he is.