PDA

View Full Version : Harps' sour grapes, taken too far

brendy_éire
09/02/2004, 3:47 PM
Harps have demanded the PSNI in the Brandy for all future games between us and them.

http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=12065&mainheading=Eircom&viewstory=yes

Absolute scum! Not once since we entered the League has there been need for the RUC/PSNI in the Brandy. And now since Harps have lost the play-off (2 months ago as well!), they attempt to get back at us. A complete disgrace.

Always had a bit of a liking towards Harps. Not now. I hope they rot.

tiktok
09/02/2004, 3:53 PM
What's behind it, was there trouble at the game, or was there a pitch invasion at the end or something. Sounds like a storm in a teacup by Harps.

Sure don't worry, you probably won't have to play them for a long time to come:D

Dazzy
09/02/2004, 3:58 PM
Not in the league, but once a year in the league cup. i wonder how many off them will come to the Brandy for the match.

Macy
09/02/2004, 4:02 PM
Similar number to how many of you travel to Ballybofey in the league cup?

dortie
09/02/2004, 4:09 PM
They cant beat us at football, they cant accept we beat them in the play-offs, their ground is not fit to meet even the UEFA first division guidelines....what do they do.......they drag out the police issue, knowing fine well we could not deal with the PSNI/RUC attending our games.

Im not one bit surprised to be honest...SCUMBAGS !

Red_terror
09/02/2004, 5:37 PM
I cannot believe that they have stooped to such low levels and no matter what if any grievance a fan has with derry city i hope they are disgusted by the actions of these jealous jealous people. I and i suspect many more fans could never go to a matrch with ruc/psni in attendance, the harps board know this but dont care about 40 years of maltreatment from the ruc.

underhand tactics from a pack of "free state" scumbags.

TheRealRovers
09/02/2004, 5:57 PM
Fu*k Harps they are always crying about something if its not us its Derry. I heard it was them that started throwing bottles at the Derry kids after the pitch invasion

Estar
09/02/2004, 6:23 PM
That's below the belt. Will Derry have to pay the RUC as well? Their will be more RUC than Harps supporters at a League cup match:rolleyes:

brandy86
09/02/2004, 7:17 PM
Originally posted by Estar
That's below the belt. Will Derry have to pay the RUC as well? Their will be more RUC than Harps supporters at a League cup match:rolleyes:

There is no chance of the RUC/PSNI policeing the Brandywell on match days, They Are Not Needed!

dortie
09/02/2004, 7:25 PM
Originally posted by Estar

The RUC will never enter the Brandywell !!!!

Great bunch of fellow so called Irishmen we have in Donegal....free state ****s.

The lowest of the low.....never heard of such a tactic in all my time following this league.

dortie
09/02/2004, 7:40 PM
Originally posted by Macy
Similar number to how many of you travel to Ballybofey in the league cup?

Will never be a problem mate !

WindmillWarrior
10/02/2004, 4:18 PM
Go on the Harps! I think its hilarious!

Red_terror
10/02/2004, 6:26 PM
well your suprise does not suprise me considering your location, we folk up here have come to expect that from you scum in the pale you sold us down the river in 1921 and you would do the same today

GOD BLESS CORK and any true rebel content left there

Macy
11/02/2004, 7:41 AM
The SDLP seem willing to accept the PSNI, don't they?

SÓC
11/02/2004, 9:01 AM
Jebus, if there was a need for them you wouldnt mind, like but this is Harps acting the langérs coz they lost. Plus from a security point of view having PSNI in there will prob. cause more of a risk.

What do they think will happen, the PSNI will stop the bad Derry people playing Baa Baa Black Sheep?:rolleyes:

Bad form.

Macy
11/02/2004, 9:17 AM
Or a reaction to Derry demanding a Garda presence in Ballybofey....

Candystripe
11/02/2004, 11:57 AM
http://www.derrycityfc.net/albums/album09/psni_fhfc.jpg

dortie
11/02/2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Macy
The SDLP seem willing to accept the PSNI, don't they?

The SDLP do not represent the majority catholic vote.

Macy
11/02/2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by dortie
The SDLP do not represent the majority catholic vote.
Not for the last couple of months, no, but before that?

Candystripe
11/02/2004, 2:39 PM
Houl on a minute here - what the feck have the SDLP got to do with anything? :confused:

dortie
11/02/2004, 3:29 PM
Originally posted by Candystripe
Houl on a minute here - what the feck have the SDLP got to do with anything? :confused:

He seems to be suggesting that all us Northerners should wise up and accept the re-vamped 'British police force'....its great having opinions like these when your from rural southern Ireland.....

Thats what hes on about Candystripe.

Candystripe
11/02/2004, 3:56 PM
Gob****es the lot of them, dortie.

Mick89
11/02/2004, 4:59 PM
A Dortie / Candystripe love in...whatever next?

Do ye see what those Finn Harps and Longofrd feckers have done to ye's lads??? :)

corkharps
11/02/2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Red_terror
well your suprise does not suprise me considering your location, we folk up here have come to expect that from you scum in the pale you sold us down the river in 1921 and you would do the same today

GOD BLESS CORK and any true rebel content left there

Plenty of Rebels down here Red terrier!

I see Roddy failed to deliver the Uefa licence, he didn't realise he was in the Six Counties!:rolleyes: Although he seems to be getting away with his shoddy paperwork,wouldn't have anything to do with a leaked line of a five page letter earlier in the week?

I personally believe Derry should be awarded the Premier licence based on the fact that ye all go to Mass every Sunday!:eek:

Red_terror
11/02/2004, 10:23 PM
Harps 1 City 2

Kevin mc Who??

F.H.F.C - 74/04 forever in our shadow

NUFF SAID

my left foot
12/02/2004, 12:12 AM
totally agree,enough said by humpty bitters peppersprayin abuse southbound.the way you boys crack on you wouldnt get %30 down south to vote to share a continent with you,never mind a united ireland

dancinpants
12/02/2004, 3:07 AM
myleftfoot,you're a spa AND you're in England!!!.How unfortunate is that?

my left foot
12/02/2004, 6:26 AM
more fortunate than living next door to your lemon suckin townies;) mebbe i`ll be more pc next time i reply to some bitter smellin tosh from your m8s,then again .....................

dortie
12/02/2004, 8:52 AM
Originally posted by my left foot
more fortunate than living next door to your lemon suckin townies;) mebbe i`ll be more pc next time i reply to some bitter smellin tosh from your m8s,then again .....................

Aggghhh the voice of a Jackeen...!! A true son of Ireland.

my left foot
12/02/2004, 10:01 AM
galway on the paternal side,goes back all the way for ten millenia undiluted by ******* blood.come to think of it,why dont you celt blowins feck off out of it.3,000 years only yev been here,well we were here firs..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz