PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets and price increases for some.

Xlex
09/02/2004, 2:53 PM
I heard that Season tickets may increase to €200 and possibly include the european and league cup games.

The only option is a €10 ticket for all areas of the ground, incl Stand.

This is foolish. 20x €10 games... FFS, the only reason I was buying a season ticket was because I wouldn't be able to go to all home games... we have 18 home games and a european game and at least 1 league cup game... What are they thinking?

It would appear that the club will screw the crowd for the european game... last tuime out was ridiculous...

Macy
09/02/2004, 3:06 PM
Originally posted by Xlex
This is foolish. 20x €10 games... FFS, the only reason I was buying a season ticket was because I wouldn't be able to go to all home games... we have 18 home games and a european game and at least 1 league cup game... What are they thinking?

It would appear that the club will screw the crowd for the european game... last tuime out was ridiculous...
tbh, I'll have trouble justifying this, as the only reason I brought a season ticket was the same - I wanted to put the money in even though I wouldn't make all the matches.... From what I can recollect, that's over €60 up on what it was last year (€139 as far as I can remember).

Think they'll be getting a tenner when I'm down in this case - wedding, house (hopefully) and european trip I just can't justify the money... :( :mad: :eek: