PDA

View Full Version : Waterford

Lamper.sffc
25/08/2009, 10:55 PM
Tricky game this. Normally id be happy with a draw from this fixture but I think we need the win if we are to challenge Shels for the title. A draw does neither team any good. So lets hope shels lose to wexford in a shock result to take some of the pressure of the game.

What do the waterford fans think of this one also?

blue til i die
25/08/2009, 11:14 PM
After a bad performance last weekend against ucd, i am not confident at all. As you said, a draw doesnt help either team. We looked very tired last weekend, alot of games been played with league, fai cup, ea cup and our munster cup.

A much better performanve is needed if we want to beat ye......hard to know which blues team will turn up though!

Lamper.sffc
26/08/2009, 11:06 AM
We have been playing much better of late but we dont seem to do to well up at yours and after the ass kicking we got at morton im quite nervous about this one.

The Lep
26/08/2009, 1:09 PM
We do need to win all our games from here on if we are to win the league. This game has a 1-1 drawn written all over it but i hope im wrong and we get the win.

Lamper.sffc
29/08/2009, 1:01 PM
The draw tonight wouldnt be a disaster due to shels losing to wexford:D. Obviously I still want the win though.

DeNiro
29/08/2009, 1:59 PM
A draw looks likely here! Fingal weren't great in the first game down here back in March, but the pressure's on now. UCD might be picking back up their early season momentum. Going out of the cups will no doubt help them.

Lamper.sffc
29/08/2009, 8:27 PM
Not the worst result I guess but it would have been nice to gain a little more ground on shels. Roll on next week against UCD.