PDA

View Full Version : I'm an eircom League Club. . . .Get Me Out of Here

tiktok
07/02/2004, 7:36 PM
I'm claiming no credit here, blatantly lifted from the citynet (http://www.eirways.com/citynet) message board. Sorry Mike, but it was well worth passing along......

I'm an eircom League Club. . . .Get Me Out of Here

So, in the jungle that is the Eircom League Premier division, who is nice
to who when facing them but bitchy behind their backs.

Rumour has it the popular TV show will be expanded to have 22 celebrities next year with no voting off....

Shelbourne = Jordan: Looks attractive from a distance but is wrecked when viewed close up. Brassy and highly ambitious, but observers soon realise that the whole show is being run by two Giant Tits.

Bohemians = Alex Best: By far the most attractive one in the group. Nice to watch but still considered by some to be Boring? Scourged by voilent drunk(s). Who should have died long ago but is/are still hanging around getting thrown lifelines by concerned citizens who remember the olden days when they/he was good at football.

Cork City = Peter Andre:
Bimbo pin-up boy of the show. Peter is a boy who grew up "used to eating
food," (like someone else we know at Cork City). He's desperate to get
into bed with the main girls of the show but is being strung along.
He thinks..."I'm gonna win this year." Others think..."That is Insania."

St Patricks Athletic = Razor Ruddock:
Renowned for playing football the hard way. Not renowned for picking up too many trophies. Struggled in the past with a "weight" problem.

Longford Town = Diane Modahl:
Well built by dedication and long hard work. Dour and uninspiring, dogged
by rumours of drug abuse. Or maybe that's just the town.

Waterford Town = Johnny Lydon: Erratic. Charming and well versed one minute ugly and vulgar the next. Was very popular in the seventies. Likely to disappear without warning.

Shamrock Rovers = Lord Brocket:
Disgraced aristocracy brought low by life. Short on cash at the moment and recently just got out of jail. Willing to jump into the hammock with just about anybody but most of all wants to get his hands on Alex Best.

Drogheda = Kerry McFadden:
Has self-esteem problems. Not used to high places, frequently has to
struggle to escape from a sinking position.

Derry City = Jennie Bond:
Frequently slagged for associations with the Queen of England. Always
favourite to go out next but handouts from others help her to somehow manage to hang on.

UCD = Mike Read :Intelligent and well educated... but first to get the chop.

:D :D :D

Iorfa
07/02/2004, 7:47 PM
very good...... :D bualadh bos!

EireBadBoy
08/02/2004, 11:35 AM
Which Genius came up with this legendary piece? :D

bohs til i die
08/02/2004, 11:46 AM
http://gypsiesweb.proboards14.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1076022422

That was written by Rathcoole Bohs. It was posted on the Bohs MB [link above]

Iorfa
08/02/2004, 2:02 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
Waterford Town = Johnny Lydon: Erratic. Charming and well versed one minute ugly and vulgar the next. Was very popular in the seventies. Likely to disappear without warning.
:D :D :D [/B]

Well, we may be erratic, but I think our club name is consistent enough :) *ahem*