PDA

View Full Version : Stewards

ped_ped
22/08/2009, 12:53 PM
Bit of an argument broke out between two Limerick supporters last night (one lad gave out about a refereeing decision, other one made a sarcastic comment about it... and so on).

There was no violence but a lot of threats with a few children in the stands.

Two girls walked over to the steward and pointed out what was happening... to which the steward responded by...? Walking the other way.

Seriously, why volunteer as a steward at all?

citybone
22/08/2009, 1:11 PM
Bray have great stewards. Bitta craic.

I found them to be stubborn *****s to be honest in my 3 years traveling there

pixiehead
22/08/2009, 1:19 PM
Bit of an argument broke out between two Limerick supporters last night (one lad gave out about a refereeing decision, other one made a sarcastic comment about it... and so on).

Two girls walked over to the steward and pointed out what was happening... to which the steward responded by...? Walking the other way.

Again i suggest formal complaints. dont leave it to someone else as it wont get done. I feel sorry for the two young ones

ped_ped
22/08/2009, 1:22 PM
I think I will lodge a complaint. Would an e-mail to their head office suffice, do you think?

pixiehead
22/08/2009, 1:31 PM
I think I will lodge a complaint. Would an e-mail to their head office suffice, do you think?

Deffo. Send it a few times if you dont get an answer. Then call and ask them why they havent replied and put them on the spot! :)
But I said they will actually be glad of the feedback!!

ped_ped
22/08/2009, 1:33 PM
I found it an absolute disgrace though. Fair enough, squabbles will break out, but the stewards are there for a reason - these lads only seemed to be there for the free tickets (which I assume stewards get?)

Martinho II
22/08/2009, 8:14 PM

after we went 4-0 up there was a menacing agressive attitude coming from the stand its a bad sign of stewards not controlling things and just there for the free bucks!

Dundalkjames
22/08/2009, 10:44 PM
All stewards are ***** in the LOI
They get a bit of power and over use it
Little Hitlers :L

Rovers stewards are sound, so are the sligo stewards :P

Rory H
22/08/2009, 11:35 PM
You just had the wrong ones.

Nah they were just thick, they only let mousey off cos yer man lost his bottle