PDA

View Full Version : Another Stag question...

Lev Yashin
20/08/2009, 12:17 PM
Right im organising a stag in edinburgh in october. Im thinking of using one of those companys who kinda sort the whole thing apart from the flights out just wondering if anyone has any experience of using a company like that??

leather
20/08/2009, 12:22 PM
Going on stag to edinburgh next weekend. one of the lads organised it will let u know how it works out if you want..

Lev Yashin
20/08/2009, 12:25 PM
splendid!

Jock MIB
20/08/2009, 12:35 PM
did you not just meet the woman only few weesk ago and already planning stag jesus most of been some first date :D recommend edinburgh very good

Lev Yashin
20/08/2009, 1:36 PM
did you not just meet the woman only few weesk ago and already planning stag jesus most of been some first date :D recommend edinburgh very good

Im a lover..what can i say!!! ;)

Used to live in edinburgh sure..love the place but that was 7 years ago so im outta the loop..

P.s. i got a new jersey for this season...:D

Jock MIB
20/08/2009, 1:39 PM
Im a lover..what can i say!!! ;)

Used to live in edinburgh sure..love the place but that was 7 years ago so im outta the loop..

P.s. i got a new jersey for this season...:D

so do i so hope we don't match :D

Magicme
20/08/2009, 2:22 PM
Oh dear. Just when my sister moves to Edinburgh.........conicidence???

Lev Yashin
20/08/2009, 3:16 PM
Oh dear. Just when my sister moves to Edinburgh.........conicidence???

ah ill look after her!!! ;)

Magicme
20/08/2009, 3:55 PM
no you wont!!!

osarusan
20/08/2009, 5:43 PM
conicidence???I'd say so.

Rory H
20/08/2009, 10:37 PM
Right im organising a stag in edinburgh in october. Im thinking of using one of those companys who kinda sort the whole thing apart from the flights out just wondering if anyone has any experience of using a company like that??

I don't understand why you would hire someone to organise a stag. Surely you could find accomodation, a few decent pubs, nightclubs and stripclubs without the need of a company.

First
21/08/2009, 7:18 AM
I don't understand why you would hire someone to organise a stag. Surely you could find accomodation, a few decent pubs, nightclubs and stripclubs without the need of a company.

Have you met Shannonman ,

*whisper , he isn't the brightest

Only joking

Lev Yashin
21/08/2009, 12:24 PM
Have you met Shannonman ,

*whisper , he isn't the brightest

Only joking

Huh shocking!!!

Laziness....being too busy(championship manager to be played)

If its rubbish i can blame someone else....

And the season has just started.....

It was only an idea(originally suggested by the groom) nothing definate yet

passinginterest
21/08/2009, 1:28 PM
I think the advantage of something like that is they guarantee you access to different bars, make sure you get a table or whatever together and organise the entertainment for you. It means not having to all split up before going to the door, or ending up in a place that's totally unsuitable, because it looked alright from the outside. If they're not charging a bomb I'd say they save a lot of hassel.
Having said that I've never been on a stag and have no desire to ever go on one.

endabob1
21/08/2009, 2:10 PM
How complicated is obanising a stag these days? From my memory of stags the requirements are pretty striaght forward
1 - Booze
2 - Naked Checks

Is it really that complex?

stann
21/08/2009, 2:47 PM
You've already over-complicated it yourself there somewhat, endabob. :D

Lev Yashin
21/08/2009, 2:54 PM
How complicated is obanising a stag these days? From my memory of stags the requirements are pretty striaght forward
1 - Booze
2 - Naked Checks

Is it really that complex?

Naked checks??? i haven't lived...here's me using clothed checks all these years!!!

As for booze well that given but i was asked to aramge somehting on the saturday to keep us outta the pub for an hour or two so this crowd organise paintball plus transfers and its very reasonable

Jock MIB
21/08/2009, 3:46 PM
Naked checks??? i haven't lived...here's me using clothed checks all these years!!!

As for booze well that given but i was asked to aramge somehting on the saturday to keep us outta the pub for an hour or two so this crowd organise paintball plus transfers and its very reasonable

And will this company contact the ldmc for your free weekend :D

Lev Yashin
21/08/2009, 5:28 PM
Ya,,,all sorted!! ;)
or we could get a nice ref to inspect a pitch and call it off.... ;)

Jock MIB
22/08/2009, 8:22 AM
Ya,,,all sorted!! ;)
or we could get a nice ref to inspect a pitch and call it off.... ;)

or switch the sprinklers on all night that should do the trick :D

endabob1
25/08/2009, 8:40 AM

Doh......

They're my new cool name for Czech Ladies of the night; he says trying desperately to make it look like he knew what he was doing all the time & it wasn't just a typo.........
:cool:

Lev Yashin
25/08/2009, 5:39 PM
Doh......

They're my new cool name for Czech Ladies of the night; he says trying desperately to make it look like he knew what he was doing all the time & it wasn't just a typo.........
:cool:

Ha ha!
looks like the paintball is out due to Hibs playing Dundee on saturday so we'll probably just go to that!!

Jock MIB
26/08/2009, 6:02 PM
Ha ha!
looks like the paintball is out due to Hibs playing Dundee on saturday so we'll probably just go to that!!

is that shannon hibs :D

Lev Yashin
27/08/2009, 10:08 AM
Who are they?? Never heard of them!