PDA

View Full Version : Bray 6-2 Glenmore

Roo69
18/08/2009, 10:55 AM
Friendly game last night down in the CG to give a run out to a few trialists. Very impressed with two of them in particular, 2 Spanish guys up front, one of them got a cracking free kick. Coughlan got 2, Emeka got 2 and Shields got one.

Hopefully we can sign them up and add to the squad a bit.

passinginterest
18/08/2009, 1:23 PM
Fella I work with scored Glenmore's two goals. He reckons one of the spanish lads was very good the other one not so much. Three Bray goals direct form freekicks and another off the post.

peadar1987
18/08/2009, 1:31 PM
Fella I work with scored Glenmore's two goals. He reckons one of the spanish lads was very good the other one not so much. Three Bray goals direct form freekicks and another off the post.

Sure a goal's a goal! Good to See Coughlan getting on the scoresheet, not that the lad's ever seemed short on confidence, but it'd be nice to see him add more of an end product. Technically he's excellent.

passinginterest
18/08/2009, 1:35 PM
Sure a goal's a goal! Good to See Coughlan getting on the scoresheet, not that the lad's ever seemed short on confidence, but it'd be nice to see him add more of an end product. Technically he's excellent.

In fairness he wasn't giving out about them being from free's more commenting on the quality. He said Bray were very impressive and never really got out of second gear.

Hulsey
18/08/2009, 3:49 PM
Would have been nice to have put the fact there was a game on up on the website. Was bored stupid last night and would have loved to have a match to go to

the 12 th man
18/08/2009, 4:58 PM
I saw your u20's beat Crumlin u18's 3-2,good team which includes 2 of Crumlins under 18's from last year.

The standard of football was outstanding from both teams :cool:.

Roo69
18/08/2009, 5:06 PM

Your mates 2nd goal was a cracker !

I thought the 2 Spanish lads looked decent, the bigger of them won everything in the air and his link up play was excellent. The other smaller guy had a quiter game but scored a cracking freekick so no complaints.