PDA

View Full Version : roy chubby brown

max power
05/02/2004, 3:01 PM
turned on men and motors last night looking for semi naked females and all that was there was roy chubby brown, looked at him for about 20 mins and realised he stole most of his act from other people, billy connolly etc, all he did was roar the words, fu*k, c*nt, F*nny and people laughted, so is he funny or just a sad foul mouthed tw*t.

Macy
05/02/2004, 3:04 PM
sad foul mouthed twát, but not as sad as the twáts that keep him business... Actually it's not about him being foul mouthed - just that it's the only act he's got (compare with the foul mouthed Billy Connolly)...

joeSoap
05/02/2004, 3:07 PM
He's got to be the most pathetic excuse for a stand-up comedian that I have ever had the displeasure of having to look at. Total Wakner..........

the 12 th man
05/02/2004, 3:30 PM
Originally posted by joeSoap
comedian that I have ever had the displeasure of having to
look at. Total Wakner..........

i think he is ok to listen too.good toilet,sexist humour.i think his
problem is like joesoap says ,is having to look at him.he is a little obnoxious looking half pint.i have heard tapes of him ,and its far funnier without having to look at his ugly stupid mush with his ridiculous hat.

pete
05/02/2004, 5:05 PM
I think Chubby was funny for about 5 minutes in the 80's.

Remember he had some inane movie out around then too.

:rolleyes:

dahamsta
05/02/2004, 5:24 PM
To be fair, he had some classics that I've never heard from other comedians. Plus of course some comedians - notably Brendan O'Carroll - built their career on other people's material. (I saw O'Carroll once years ago in the Everyman and I was able to put a name to every single joke he told. Never again.

Here's one: Guy's sitting in a bar and he's approached by a lovely lady who asks if he'd like to go round the back for a knee trembler. Delighted, he says ok and off they toddle, but when they get there the girl tells the guy he'll have to pay up front. He wasn't expecting this so he asks her how much, and she says it's fifty quid. He was a bit surprised, but he says, "Ok, but you'll have to do it my way". "Ok, how would you like to do it?" says she. "Twenty pence a week," says yerman.

(It's the way he tells em. A-har, that's a cracker!)

adam

tiktok
05/02/2004, 7:24 PM
i can't stand him, don't find him in the slightest bit funny

liamon
06/02/2004, 8:40 AM
Originally posted by tiktok
i can't stand him, don't find him in the slightest bit funny

Chubby or Brendan (The saviour) O'Carroll?
Personally, I hate both of them.

Don't think you'll get many fans of theirs on here, as most of their fans wouldn't be smart enough to even turn on a PC.

max power
06/02/2004, 8:41 AM
maybe roy will come up with some monopoly money for rovers too.