PDA

View Full Version : This is the new Pats Message Board

wws
08/10/2001, 12:21 PM
People are saying that it is infected with the Nimda virus....i don't think u can unknowingly infect your computer by just viewing the page .....I think it can prompt u to download a file ....if u do that well than maybe u could get the virus on your system

..anyway..high time we all just used this one?

any takers?

hayser
08/10/2001, 5:17 PM
i think we should make a new forum from scratch...i aint a fan of this page!

Danny
08/10/2001, 5:21 PM
I agree with "hayser" someone (not me though,,,,,,) should start a new forum and get everyone to go to it.
mind the colours though;)

hayser
08/10/2001, 5:30 PM
hayser is one of the many names i post as ;) making a new forum is a piece of ****
patricks til death/spafc

RichmondSaint
08/10/2001, 7:28 PM
Danny

I done a network54 MB back in march but it was never used...it is still there

http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/107575

JH done one recently as well but the bright red blinded everyone(only kidding JH)

There is nothing wrong with foot.ie but you have to log in and some people only get a quick minute or 2 in work to read messages or post replies

I dont mind which one we use but unfortunately i think the old unofficial one has pi**ed on us for the last time...old messages reappearing and now a virus warning!!!!!!!!!

Billy

dahamsta
08/10/2001, 9:26 PM
There is nothing wrong with foot.ie but you have to log in and some people only get a quick minute or 2 in work to read messages or post replies

Not trying to sway ye either way lads (ok, I am), but unless you're on a shared computer, you shouldn't really need to log in. Check the control panel for options, or feel free to ask if ye need any help.

adam

RichmondSaint
08/10/2001, 9:57 PM
"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Thats the message i normally get if i try reply without logging in first.

As i said earlier i dont mind which board we use once we all use the same one and all users are happy with it.

billy

An SárNaomh
08/10/2001, 11:02 PM
The St. Patrick's Athletic Unofficial Message Board will be transferred in the next few days to a more suitable, user-friendly and frankly less ****ed-up host at network54.com.

The address of the new forum is ."edited out till we decide which one is best"
Please make a note of this as the current vantagenet site may be deleted within the week

wws
09/10/2001, 12:15 PM
sorry I have to go with the Irish one....JW has had too many problems on network 54 (are u vantagenet in disguise?)

sarnaomh i dont know are u dermot or niamh but i vote for this one its set up and ready to go!

wws
09/10/2001, 12:22 PM
WELL I've been out voted by the Independent Saints

so the new forum for saint pats is now here:

http://network54.com/Forum/158739