PDA

View Full Version : Mons get Xpert Sponsorship

Magicme
11/08/2009, 2:29 PM
Monaghan United today announced that they have a new Shirt Sponsor for the remainder of the season in the form of eWasteXperts. The professional recycling company provides a business to business service for all items under the WEEE directive and United are delighted to welcome them on board.

Friday’s FAI Ford Cup game against St Patricks Athletic will be the first viewing of the Mons jersey with their new sponsor’s logo.

gufc2000
11/08/2009, 3:54 PM
What happened to the Squealing Pig Sponsorship Magicme? Was that not ye're sponsor or was it the Spinning Wheel?

Mr A
11/08/2009, 4:18 PM
Holy crap. You are so dead when Magicme sees what you called her!

Dodge
11/08/2009, 5:34 PM
Good to get any level of sponsorship at all at the minute

Martinho II
11/08/2009, 7:53 PM
Mons had no sponsorship on their jersies at all this season so its good to see a new sponsor..whats the odds on the name of their next new sponsor Magicme Enterprises!!:D

Magicme
12/08/2009, 9:09 AM
Oi GUFC what did you call me??

No the Pig were sponsors last year but have moved to become the ladies team sponsors now. The Steering Wheel was a few years ago.

As Martinho has said we had no jersey sponsor for the first half of the season so we are really thrilled to have eWasteXpert Ltd come on board now.

Shhhh Marty, I havent told anyone about my plans to buy the club yet!

Martinho II
13/08/2009, 8:18 PM
Oi GUFC what did you call me??

No the Pig were sponsors last year but have moved to become the ladies team sponsors now. The Steering Wheel was a few years ago.

As Martinho has said we had no jersey sponsor for the first half of the season so we are really thrilled to have eWasteXpert Ltd come on board now.

Shhhh Marty, I havent told anyone about my plans to buy the club yet!

dont worry magicme you can tell me in confidence later at the end of mth in longford!!;)

Magicme
14/08/2009, 8:48 AM
Which reminds me still havent booked yet! Waiting to hear back from 1 or 2 others about the trip to Longford before I book. Must hassle them for an answer tonight.

Martinho II
14/08/2009, 12:44 PM
Which reminds me still havent booked yet! Waiting to hear back from 1 or 2 others about the trip to Longford before I book. Must hassle them for an answer tonight.

do please magicme! longford cant wait 4ever!:D