PDA

View Full Version : Bray Vs Dundalk, Oriel Park, 11/08/09

Conroy
10/08/2009, 9:12 AM
Anyone making the trip?

Lilywhite lounge with have €3 pints for all intrested from around 6PM-Kick Off, So all travelling fans are welcome.

:ball:Dundalk 2-0 Bray:ball:

Hulsey
10/08/2009, 11:58 AM
Theres a supporters club bus going down but i doubt that there will be many on it though, turn out for away trips has been very poor the last while

peadar1987
10/08/2009, 5:57 PM
I was thinking of coming up, but I don't know anyone who goes to away games, and I was scared of being lonely! :( The pain of being a Bray supporter surrounded by barstoolers!

Black and White
10/08/2009, 6:02 PM
Ye will be grand man, mingle with the Dundalk lot, all are welcome to the Lillywhite Lounge. Ye didnt have much up the last time, say there was around 20 of ye, there where a good few of ye actually sitting next to a few of us in the Lillywhite beofre the last match!

Dunny
10/08/2009, 9:14 PM
I was thinking of coming up, but I don't know anyone who goes to away games, and I was scared of being lonely! :( The pain of being a Bray supporter surrounded by barstoolers!

Isn't there a supporters bus? Jump on that and I'm sure you'll get chatting to a few people.

Hulsey
11/08/2009, 12:29 PM

Newcomers on the bus are always welcome. Haven't been that many on it lately but theres always someone to talk to. Only saw the message now so probably too late for the Dundalk game but don't hesitate to book on next time.

Roo69
12/08/2009, 1:41 PM
Great little draw last night. Skippy was excellent and we rode our luck at times but we could have also sneaked a win when McCabe waltzed his way through the Dundalk defence, it was harder to miss ! but it was some serious skill to dribble with the ball like that, he looked a threat on the break everytime.

naoise kennedy
12/08/2009, 2:22 PM
Great little draw last night. Skippy was excellent and we rode our luck at times but we could have also sneaked a win when McCabe waltzed his way through the Dundalk defence, it was harder to miss ! but it was some serious skill to dribble with the ball like that, he looked a threat on the break everytime.

totally agree,, point won, no goals conceded and sligo also lost..,, i thought deansy was still meant to be unavailable..but great to see him back.

Roo69
12/08/2009, 3:25 PM
totally agree,, point won, no goals conceded and sligo also lost..,, i thought deansy was still meant to be unavailable..but great to see him back.

Deansey did very well considering it was his first game in ages, apart from giving away the penalty (which being honest didn't look like it was for much) he was solid and did ok against the very physical Mansaram